Contact us

WLSC 257 - Akatsuki - Result Show : Tonight 20:00CET

Uto

Veteran
Even more satisfying is seeing I got 10 sets of votes and not a single double - full perfect voting bingo! xheya

Thanks to:
:12: Echsenam
:10: Oussou Empire
:8: Akatsuki
:7: Öösingimäed
:6: Xochimilia
:5: Balearica Island
:4: SHB
:3: Belvist
:2: NBS
:1: Central Bottoman Guinea
Give this man a round of applause, this is some serious illuminati bullshit result. I have never seen this happen and I probably never will again.

Eidechse

I'm late for the shows but what I'm seeing is very good! Both banners and scoreboard videos were magnificent, I gratulate Looren and the rest of the hosting team for your efforts. I enjoyed everything about it and all the songs in this WLSC edition. (y)

Congratulations to Xochimilia for winning. Even if I didn't score it and isn't as fun as Kookee Kookee, a good enough song to have in the background when biking on the roadside. Many interesting songs also, New Bander State's song was very intriguing.

I did much better in the results this time. 9th place! I'm picking up and starting to adapt. My song is little too long but all that length is worth it for the fun. Many of the voters I got points from probably agree with me.

Thank you for your points and support. :love::love::love:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats Xochimilia, nice to see a new winner !

Thanks to all these high points xheart
:12: Utopolis
:10: Konthena, CBG, Tamausia & Deltannor
:5: Echsenam
:2: Balearica Island
:1: Mormadorei

Barish

Thanks for the votes! Especially for that hot triple :12: s, wlsc nations showing taste xheat

Congratulations Xochimilia, awesome song and well deserved! Host/s did an amazing job as well, those scoreboards? I'll always be forever in awe of hosts who choose the video scoreboards instead of regular old jpegs, such courage is rare xbow

Gotta congratulate Moisantia on the perfect score as well. I was debating giving a different ranking but this is probably my fave :4: lol

ferret

Congratulations Сочимилия, well finally! :cool: I hope we do get to you, at least by the end of this week! :mrgreen:
Good solid edition and a wonderful trio of medalists! :giggle: Thank you all for this NBS success, we're so glad you liked our choice.
Thank you @Looren & Akatsuki for hosting and the video solution was quite nice! xup

Buranovskiy

@Looren, you've done a brilliant job! An interesting decision on the format of the announcement of votes.(y)

Thank you all very much. :love::love::love: Unexpectedly a little, but very nice! :) Finally wrote himself into history. :giggle:

To be honest, didn't pay attention that the song was involved somewhere else. "Code of Xochimilia" wouldn't let her be played with.. (accidentally didn't check full search via nscstats). :LOL: But such is fate. :cool:

Unfortunately, it will not work to spend the next season - I am currently organizing EASC on another forum.

Last edited:

Milos-BC

I am a bit late but congratulations Xochimilia, well-deserved victory xcheers :D The song really did stand out!

Thank you everyone who voted for Belvist, definitely didn't expect a result like this! An interesting note is that I had this song in mind for WV when I was in :fi: but for some reason I never sent it. And now I randomly remembered that I could share it here.

@theditz83 I am so happy to hear you loved the song so much, I had no idea this is the song you were referring to when you wrote that message :lol: But yeah, so glad to hear someone liked it so much and, I gues........thanks for 999 points :lol:

Well done @Looren you did a brilliant job with the hosting and this video presentation was spot-on :D

Since I am next in line for hosting duties..........I will let you know shortly whether Belvist will be welcoming all of you once more...stay tuned! xcheer

Milos-BC

After some consideration, Belvist will have to pass on the hosting duties after all. Due to some Rl factors that cannot be controlled, we are not sure that we would be able to produce a show that everyone deserves. We will look forward to greeting you here again some other time xcheer

ferret

Добре. Welcome to NBS. Again. ⛵
I need a distraction from the sad events in the south, but I can't promise that everything will be beautiful and tied to exact dates...

iowacorn

I’m incredibly late but wow thank you for an unexpected 4th and most of you giving Pyörii points.

Found the song by accident right before a two week road trip (I was the driver) in a car with no one into the song. I’d only get to listen to it in the shower at each hotel along the way.Anyway so glad to share and see discord for host compliments.

+ soooo hot my 12 won. Welcome to the hall of fame Xochimilia. Hot hot contribution, even if, according to Uto, it sounds like Coldplay 😷.

Сiii юуу Iн НБС 💙💛

Top Bottom