Contact us

WLSC 253 NBS ☼ The Light Fest ☼ Results 3.03 @ 22.03 CET

theditz83

Veteran
Oh wow!! I didn't expect anywhere near a runner-up placement in this edition, so this is really special. Thank you for all the support for ::moi and Edis xlove

:12: Oussou Empire, Lo'Paia, Akatsuki
:10: Tamausia & Deltannor
:8: Emsfrynt, Xochimilia
:5: Belvist, Lapotre
:4: Öösingimäed, Utopolis
:2: Central Bottoman Guinea
:1: Rahasia-Diati, Balearica Island

Congrats for the hot win Fierraria - you may only have got :1: from me, but I thoroughly enjoyed every one of my Top 10 so it's a good result xlove

::ems and ::oos were horribly underrated this edition - they were amazing entries, bravo xclap

And thanks to the amazing ferret show for lighting up our world xheart

Fierro

That said, I feel like I'm not in the right mood of hosting anything right now, so I hand this to @theditz83 or @Uto

theditz83

Veteran
That said, I feel like I'm not in the right mood of hosting anything right now, so I hand this to @theditz83 or @Uto
I'll be away from home with work from next Saturday for at least a week, so I know I won't have the time for anything more than a text show and you guys deserve better. @Uto can you bring us to your -polis?

Uto

Veteran
Congrats Fierro and also of course my sincere thanks to ferret for the tasty hosting we were served.

And yes I can host, but the same thing holds for me as for others in that I don´t have a whole lot of time, so it will be a bit crappy, but I'll make it work. Let's get this shit on the road.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats Fierro !

Thank you for the points, slightly better than expected as I knew I wouldn't be fighting for the top
:12: CBG
:10: Utopolis
:7: Emsfrynt, Mormadorei
:6: SHB
:4: Tamausia & Deltannor
:2: Lapotrë

And obviously thank you Oleg for the hosting xheart

Milos-BC

Congratulations Fierraria, the song was very interesting and memorable, it was one of the songs that stood out for me (and we nicely exchanged 7s) xcheer

Thanks to everyone who voted for Belvist, I didn't have huge expectations so I am satisfied with a top 10 finish xcheer

Also, congratulations ferret and thank you for yet another amazing show! xcheers :D

Fierro

Congratulations Fierraria, the song was very interesting and memorable, it was one of the songs that stood out for me (and we nicely exchanged 7s) xcheer
Thank you! As for your song, I had it in my playlist 9 years ago and really loved it, always nice to dive into nostalgia. I could actually give 12 to your entry if this edition wasn't so strong.

Milos-BC

Thank you! As for your song, I had it in my playlist 9 years ago and really loved it, always nice to dive into nostalgia. I could actually give 12 to your entry if this edition wasn't so strong.

Very happy to know that, thanks for sharing!

Top Bottom