Contact us

WLSC 252 🏰❄️ Braedstadt, SHB ✨⛸ Winner announced!

Barish

25-Pyreica.png

Fierro

Congratulations ferret! xheat xcheer

I first heard this song 1 month ago. I was walking in the village and scrolling through Youtube videos. Then this fresh release came up... I still remember the impact I felt from the first listen. RAJA is a true professional and amazing artist, and this track just proved it once again. I even considered to send it to WV but was afraid people would find children choir offputting, apparently I was super wrong!

Thank you for the show and beautiful work you have done in this edition, Barish. Hope you are alright. Also thank you all for 3rd place xheart Foxes is underrated artist

theditz83

Veteran
Congratulations ferret! xheat xcheer

I first heard this song 1 month ago. I was walking in the village and scrolling through Youtube videos. Then this fresh release came up... I still remember the impact I felt from the first listen. RAJA is a true professional and amazing artist, and this track just proved it once again. I even considered to send it to WV but was afraid people would find children choir offputting, apparently I was super wrong!

Thank you for the show and beautiful work you have done in this edition, Barish. Hope you are alright. Also thank you all for 3rd place xheart Foxes is underrated artist
Thank you so so much for :12: Vlad - so glad you enjoyed our entry this edition. You'd have grabbed more ::moi points if I hadn't already started to tire of Sister Ray a little (not sure if you know that Solentoya sent it to NSC main contest in the 190s).

Congrats ::nbs - the perfect uniting song overall, nice winner. Thank you Barish legend for the hosting - you did amazing!!

And thanks for the left-hand side finish at the last minute for ::moi - this Sub Focus track has been on heavy rotation for me over the past few months, and I'm glad to see many of you enjoyed it too. Thanks for all the points...

:12: Fierraria
:10: Öösingimäed (omg, I've entered my ::oos score-whoring phase haha!)
:8: Lapotre, Balearica Island
:6: Central Bottoman Guinea
:4: Nauthinia Vallis
:3: Lo'Paia, Pyreica
:1: Emsfrynt

Barish

I checked Raja's other songs as well and I'm surprised we haven't heard more from him in NSC or WLSC, great songs. It really is a banger but this edition was a really strong one so I had to leave it out along with other few songs I really enjoyed.

Fierro

I checked Raja's other songs as well and I'm surprised we haven't heard more from him in NSC or WLSC, great songs. It really is a banger but this edition was a really strong one so I had to leave it out along with other few songs I really enjoyed.
RAJA was my debut artist in WLSC with song Kuzma. I think it came 4th or 5th. Also finished 2nd with another song of him (1001 Nights) on WV when i returned to Ukraine year ago.

@theditz83 omg so it's lucky coincidence for me then, because I usually check NSC history before submitting songs, and Sister Ray didn't appear for me in the search (or i just wasn't focused).

Zeus

My result doesn't surprise or dissapoint me, I knew it wouldn't be a great fit here probably. But it could have done even worse.

Congrats @ferret and thanks for the hosting @Barish, don't be so critical on yourself. Result show was still more than fine.

Through this way my condolences to you and to all other Turkish members here given the current circumstances in (a part of) your country. Hope you are all okay.

Grinch

Congrats NBS xclapwhat a landslide...

6th place in a super strong edition is amazing. Also we got hot 12 from the winner @ferret ✌️

It's been a truly horrible week and it made me smile, thank you for your votes and @Barish for the great hosting.

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Haven't started listening to the entries yet, but this looks really promising. :D I've seen 3 of the artists here live in the past 3 months. :eek:
And those 3 were Dina, Epica, and Gothminister. ;) Dina was part of a "We Love The 90s & 2000s" weekend event last year, opening the 2000s part of the show (yeah, she still performs live), Gothminister was the release concert of the new Pandemonium album, and "Norge" was the last song of the concert, and I saw Epica together with Apocalyptica in a double headliner show just a couple of weeks ago. The reason "Rivers" didn't score any points from me is that this type of music work a lot better live. When they performed Rivers, it was a pretty magical atmosphere, which is unfortunately impossible to replicate in my living room, and that moved it down in my ranking. :( Would have been shocked if Dina had won tbh, but it's awesome that she finished so high in this contest. :D

Congrats ::nbs, amazing winner, and I would imagine it surprises nobody that I think that was a great entry. ;)

My own result, well... Huge thanks to Pyreica for those surprising 10 points that moved me up from that last place in the last second. Also thanks to CBG, Emsfrynt, Öösingimäed, Låpøtré, Fierraria and West INK for the rest of the points. :D

Thanks for a great show in SHB, hope you're ok. :)

ferret

Wow, this is the first time I've seen Raja win any kind of contest! :oops::giggle:
A little later today we'll examine the results and evaluate our ability to host the next edition. Thank you all so much!xlove

Looren

Veteran
Congraaaaats Ferret xheart

Thanks Barish for a really amazing show xheart

Thanks everyone who voted for Akatsuki, feels good to be back in the top 10 xheart

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Wow, this is the first time I've seen Raja win any kind of contest! :oops::giggle:
A little later today we'll examine the results and evaluate our ability to host the next edition. Thank you all so much!xlove
This was, without a doubt, the most Edweis song I've heard on this forum in a while. After ten seconds it was given that it would end up as my 12.

Anyway, what a hot last place, Pyreica's worst placing and worst total of points xheat
Thanks legends
:6: Belvist
:5: NBS, Rahasia-Diati
:4: Öösingimäed
:2: L, Akatsuki
:1: Bigicia, Tamausia & Deltannor

And thank you Barish for the show, sending you a lot of love xheart

ferret

xhi
Thanks again to everyone who voted and made this victory real! xbow

:12: ::oos ::pyr
:10: ::uto ::bal West INK, Fierraria
:8: ::rah
:7: ::mor ::ous Xochimilia
:6: Nauthinia Vallis
:5: Konthena
:4: Akatsuki
:3: ::bel ::moi & L
:2: ::ems

Also congratulations to Belvist and Fierraria on the other medals! 🥉🥈
Wonderful hosting, thanks to @Barish & SHB! xup

Tomorrow we will convene a special committee on the hosting of the new festival in the NBS... xwave I hope no one will mind.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
13th is a lot better than I expected, thanks for all the votes (especially Oussou Empire, Akatsuki and Lo'Paia) xheart 'Quieres' was the sound of my summer holiday to Spain last summer cos I literally heard it everywhere I went, so I thought it'd be the perfect song to warm up the SHB winter xheat

Congrats ::nbs and thanks Barish for a fab edition xlove

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
tbh I spent first few scoreboards thinking "where tf is Solentoya????" Forgot I'm Lo'Paia in WLSC now xo

Love the scoreboard design you had created, so slick. Congrats ferret on your victory! quite the convincing lead. :mrgreen: Barish your hosting was very much elite. We love to see it. xheat

Milos-BC

Congratulations on the victory New Bander State, well deserved xclap xcheers

Thank you everyone who voted for Belvist, I really didn't expect such a great result, but I am glad you loved this song that is very special to me xheart

Thank you for the amazing show Barish, you nailed it just like I expected. I wish your country (along with our other friends from :tr: who are present here) to stay strong in these difficult times. We are with you!

And of course...see you on the next WLSC!

Top Bottom