Contact us

WLSC 251 👑 MOISANTIFESTIVAL 2023 👑 RESULTS - NOW!!

Zeus

Good points from Ash and Connah and me giving 12 to Hiji. Such a unique edition, love it. 3rd is great, the only better spot is 2nd for me. Thanks for the points.

Congrats Gary, from now on you are WLSC Mod to me!

Ewigkeit

Veteran
Congrats ::moi & Ava the Albanian brilliance 🔥 And thanks for the great hosting :mrgreen:

theditz83

Veteran
Wow, this edition has been a lot to unpack. Hosting with my new job proved to be a challenge, but I also found it probably the most enjoyable hosting experience for a while, not just for the result (which you already know I eternally appreciate) but because you guys were so lovely.

The well wishes when I wasn't feeling 100% just helped to spur me on. And that combined with this elite group of songs just makes me so grateful for our little WLSC community for then ever!!! You guys rock xmetal

Thank you for this double win - the moment that I heard Dancing's Done (which I'll be honest, I have to thank and partly dedicate the win to our old friends at Nurdia, since Jackie tipped me off when it appeared on Spotify and immediately claimed it as her new fave Ava Max song!) I was in love at first listen - imagine me right now celebrating this win, lying in my bed of blue diamonds and glitter, dramatically lip-syncing for my life like in the visualiser... xheat

Thanks for all the points legends:
:12: Lo'Paia, Oussou Empire, Öösingimäed (hottest :12: point exchange xheat)
:10: Tamausia & Deltannor
:8: Bigicia, Nauthinia Vallis
:7: Belvist, C.B.G.
:6: Mormadorei, Rahasia-Diati
:5: Griffin Empire
:4: Balearica Island
:3: Pyreica, Xochimilia
:2: Emsfrynt
:1: xshrug

I can't host next edition as I'll be flying out to Turkey for 10 nights a week tomorrow, so @Barish @Zeus - it's over to you legends xheart

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Eyyy, Morty was bopping in the early 2000's too, blesss :geek:

I even have the single on CD. :D I actually knew it from "Big Brother", and I remember being envious of the Danes, their "Big Brother" theme was much better than ours. And as my points show, it has aged well. :D

He's a fellow raving fogey like us :lol:

Dunno what "fogey" really means tbh, but I am an old raver, and that's actually the reason I was late for this show. Long day at work, and a rave coming up tonight, so I needed some sleep. Sorry about that. xrose

Anyway, congrats on your double win Gary, and thanks for an awesome Moisantifestival! :D

Not an awesome result for my entry, but thanks for the points to those that liked Blümchen's old happy hardcore classic. xmusic

Grinch

Congrats Moisantia xcheer the song is not really my taste but she looks #bodygoals there, I watched the video a few times on mute 💀 thanks for the hosting also.

Omg what a flop for L 🤡 we'll be back stronger!

theditz83

Veteran
Dunno what "fogey" really means tbh
Apologies, probably a Scottish word.

Fogey is a term used for an older person who is perhaps older than you can imagine from your own experience. But obviously I was using it endearingly since both Brian and I are clearly of the same time period :lol:

Last edited:

randajad

Veteran
AS YOU SHOULD LEGEND, in words of our lord and saviour Ana Raquel, will you host xheat

Congrats Gary on both hosting and win, and thank you legends for the 11th place xheart

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Called it, knew it wouldn't last xcry Thanks to the big points still xheart

:12: NBS
:10: Mormadorei, Belvist
:8: SHB
:6: Konthena
:4: L, Emsfrynt
:2: Moisantia, Balearica Island
:1: Rahasia Diati

Congrats and thanks Garyking for the show once again !

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Thank you all who voted for ::ous, I sent that song because during this edition I spent a week in Northern Greece and it was filmed in Thessaloniki, and the title is a well known street name of Thessaloniki, so it was symbolical in a way! :D

Congrats Moisantia, I adore Ava Max, I won WLSC 192 with "Salt", and I got addicted to "Dancing's Done" when I first listened to it on the radio of the car when I was in Greece. xheart

Milos-BC

Congratulations on the victory Gary, doing a double is definitely not easy, but it was definitely one of the songs that stood out! Also thank you for giving us yet another amazing show.

Thanks to everyone who voted for Belvist as well.

See you on the next edition xcheer

ferret

Thanks everyone for the 10th place for NBS)) :giggle:
Congratulations to Moisantia on the victory and Gary on the cool hosting! xup

Top Bottom