Contact us

Live WLSC 248 ||| 1K7, L ||| RESULTS NOW!

ferret

Congratulations to 🇳🇴 Morty, 🇺🇦 Kalush Orchestra and 🇫🇮 Rasmus! :love: A wonderful and unusual cover, a worthy ::bal victory!(y)
Thank you for 4th place for NBS! We are glad that many people liked the song.:giggle:
@Grinch, great hosting and graphics, thanks a lot! xup

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
About hosting, I'm gonna let y'all decide tbh. As I've previously showed in NSC and spinoffs, a ::bal hosting is not going to compete against the world-class hostings we've seen lately in WLSC, I have poor color-vision, and my editing skills are limited to MS Paint. But if you're ok with that, then sure, I'll welcome you all to Balearica Island for 249. :)
Really, WLSC hosting should just be about fun experimenting. It has few participants and we couldn't care less about unspoken rules about quality. Just do whatever you came up with, we'll take it in stride all the same.
Congrats anyway on your first victory !

:7: Tamausia & Deltannor
:6: Mormadorei
:5: Belvist, NBS
:3: Rahasia Diati, Emsfrynt
:2: Utopolis, Serenes, Akatsuki, Fierraria
:1: Bigicia, Sween, Moisantia

Thanks goblin, love the scoreboards xqueenbitch

Grinch

@Morty Personally I only care about the songs in any hosting so do whatever you're comfortable with.

But if you'd like to zhuzh it up a tad more; Canva is free, easy to use and has tons of options for any theme in your mind.

And for the results show, Melbourne is a sexy lifesaver. All you need to do is to prepare a proper excel spreadsheet and let the program make all the scoreboards in 2 secs.

(Some use Scorewiz for the scoreboards but I could never managed to figure it out).

Thanks L'ians, love the scoreboards, those ugly hairy midget goblins could never
Omg thanks 😍

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Congratulations to 🇳🇴 Morty, 🇺🇦 Kalush Orchestra and 🇫🇮 Rasmus! :love: A wonderful and unusual cover, a worthy ::bal victory!(y)

Thanks! :D I didn't think you liked it tbh, with that Sad reaction when I posted it. Thought I had stepped on some toes, which wasn't my intention. So those points came as a big surprise. :D

Really, WLSC hosting should just be about fun experimenting. It has few participants and we couldn't care less about unspoken rules about quality. Just do whatever you came up with, we'll take it in stride all the same.
Congrats anyway on your first victory !

Thanks! :D Ok then, 249 thread is up. Not much there yet, and I'm late for work now, but I'll try to freshen it up a bit. :)

Congrats @Morty! Didn't like the winner that much, but logical winner definitely. Nice to win WLSC for the first time, good for you!

No worries about the hosting, the point with WLSC is that there are not too many restrictions on what you can do. Feel free to experiment with ideas you would like to try out with the hosting.

Very solid edition overall also, even entries like the song of @iowacorn are very creative even if I didn't score it. My 13th place was worth it, thanks everyone!

At last, L was a spectacular host. Gringotts could never...

Last edited:

Milos-BC

Congratulations on the victory Morty, my 8 points! xcheers

Thanks to everyone who voted for Belvist, I didn't have huge expectations at all but I am happy for every point that I got.

And thank you Grinch for hosting this amazing event! xcheers :D

Top Bottom