Contact us

WLSC 246 | The Fanfic | RESULTS Thursday 27/10 @20:30

Uto

Veteran
NBS

m3yq.png

Barish

Not-surprising at all deserving winner, called it during the LL xheat

Thanks everyone who voted for the glorious Storhotorzor Brordordor, especially those :12: s from Lapotre and Moisantia xheart

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Epilogue Part 2
Indefinite Hiatus

Everything happened in a blur.
One second he was transported once again from the wedding to be put in a room full of strange people he didn’t recognize for the most part - he made a point to avoid the four that had been looking down at his baby self a few minutes prior, and the next a girl that looked suspiciously like one of the previous four handed him a love potion.
From what he gathered, it would grant him eternal love from his beloved?
His mind was full of doubt, but before he could ask more questions he was pulled inside a black hole.
It was getting tiring.

To his most surprise, when he came back he found himself sitting in the front row of the church. Mihai had taken his rightful place beside his best friend, facing his wife to be. Her own maid of honour was standing on her right.
Her sister was nothing more than a hag in a dress, but Alina was cute. George never understood why Mihai went for the most obnoxious of the two when one of them was full of wit and bright eyes.
His loss, George mused. Maybe now he finally had a chance to step from the shadow and take the upper hand.
He eyed the bottle in his hand. He wasn't comfortable with the idea of twisting Alina's feelings but... what she didn't know wouldn't hurt, right ?
After a few more minutes of consideration when his eyes darted from the potion to Alina, Geroge finally opened the bottle and brought it to his li-

“This is full of bullshit.”
In another dimension, Eddie-not-Eddie hit her head against the table.
Her stomach rumbled.
She closed her eyes for a second to find the inner strength that would push her to type the last sentences.
Screw it.
“You know what?” she looked at her dark grey screen. Her friend wouldn’t be able to hear her, but she was sure her thoughts were able to travel through countries. “Ebony can get into a gang bang with Draco Malfoy, Vampire Potter and all the cast for all I care, I am done.”
With one last look, she clasped shut her computer and stood up.
It was time to make pasta.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Very happy with 7th place, one of my best results in a little while xcheer thanks for all the votes!

Congrats Gera sis and thanks Gaelle and Uto for this hot hosting xheart

You are on a roll Gera! Congrats on winning with queen Irina Rimes! xheat

Solid results for my faves but Emsfrynt is underrated by far.

Me getting the place of real winner with the legendary Leather Pants sonk. One of my biggest accomplishments in my forum existence, thanks for the 30 hot points! xheart

Again, best fanfic the forum probably has ever made. So many grammatical errors and nonsensical narrative about everyone's daily life in the forum, I loved it. Results was also mood.

AI doing this hostink justice

Thank you Slayreica and GloboUomo

Last edited:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Fun facts :
  • The first scoreboard was made at 20:50 (see point 2)
  • Never put a ' in a country's name in offline scorewiz (see point 1)
  • I actually have to thank Uto for the art
  • Never again
As usual, thanks to Uto my man for the help, everybody knows I would be screwed without him.

Thank you for 3rd place ?? I never expected to get this high with a song I found with my favorite scouting method (ie watching AMV, isn't it fitting you won this edition @Gera11 ? )

:12: Bigicia, NBS
:10: Fierraria, Akatsuki, Endorë
:8: Lo'Paia
:7: SHB
:5: Emsfrynt, L
:3: Lapotré
:1: Konthena, Oussou Empire

Anyway, glad you liked it, see you soon !

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats Gera and ::big - deserved winner, it was your strongest entry for some time xclap

Epic hosting Gaëlle and glamourous hostess Uthena - beautifully creative as expected xheat

And omg, a nice strong finish, and can't believe I snuck a Top 10 finish with this random slice of bubblegum dance from the legend Me & My! Thanks for all the votes, especially those 2 :12: and the :10: xlove

:12: Rehi Kaita, Fierraria xheat
:10: ::ous xheat
:7: ::bal C.U.M.
:6: ::oos
:5: ::sol, I mean Lo'Paia
:4: Endöré
:1: ::ems

Zeus

4th is a good result for Konthena. Emsfrynt deserved more tho. Didn't actually expect to give it 12, but it really grew on me. Great vibe and sophisticated song. Thanks again @Ewigkeit for our collab and our little corruption-12's-exchange. I also liked the songs from NBS, Mormadorei and Fierraria. Could have been 12's in a for me less strong edition at the top.

Congrats @Gera11 on the win and thanks @Edweis for the intense and creative hosting. @Uto for the results.

(Sween not finishing last place is criminal by the way.)

ferret

Congrats ::big Bigicia & Gera! xheyaThanks for the 5th place for NBS! xheart
Excellent hosting Edweis and 🦆 I envy your imagination and wonderful creative banners!(y)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
  • Never put a ' in a country's name in offline scorewiz (see point 1)

oop. LMAO. Couldn't be me.

---

Congrats Gera & Bigicia. xheart Irina Rimes coming through. 🔥

Thank you Mormadorei and Tamausia & Deltannor for the super elite 12. xheat

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I-
Gera had always loved picturesque Pyreica with its melted, modern mountains. It was a place where he felt healthy.
He was a bold, kind, beer drinker with ginger spots and spiky warts. His friends saw him as a large, loose lover. Once, he had even helped a snotty toddler cross the road. That's the sort of man he was.
Gera walked over to the window and reflected on his cosy surroundings. The hail pounded like shouting kittens.
Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Gaëlle . Gaëlle was a stable lover with slimy spots and brown warts.
Gera gulped. He was not prepared for Gaëlle.
As Gera stepped outside and Gaëlle came closer, he could see the square glint in her eye.
Gaëlle gazed with the affection of 9080 gracious lonely lizards. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a resolution."
Gera looked back, even more confident and still fingering the giant hawk. "Gaëlle, d'oh," he replied.
They looked at each other with anxious feelings, like two raspy, rabblesnatching rats dancing at a very arrogant disco, which had orchestral music playing in the background and two brave uncles sleeping to the beat.
Gera regarded Gaëlle's slimy spots and brown warts. "I feel the same way!" revealed Gera with a delighted grin.
Gaëlle looked happy, her emotions blushing like a homeless, hollow hat.
Then Gaëlle came inside for a nice drink of beer.

"I feel like I know Gera . In a way, it feels as though I've always known him."
- The Daily Tale
"About as enjoyable as being hailed on whilst taking in washing that has been targeted by seagulls with the squits."
- Enid Kibbler
"Saying the hail pounded like shouting kittens is just the kind of literary device that makes this brilliant."
- Hit the Spoof
"I could do better."
- Zob Gloop
thanks story generator fawlkvfhavfafwvf i died

---------------

OMG thank you so much y'all xlove I did not expect such a great result, the frenchiness of this hit magnified in Pyreica xheat Congrats to Stor-Herzigdömmet Breiddalsbar and Pyreica (my 12 xlove) as well for achieving a top 3 score and to Konthena and New Bander State - my 8 and 10, for their top 5 result!

12 Oussou Empire, Nauthinia Vallis
10 Balearica Island
08 Mormadorei, Oosingimaed, Tamausia & Deltannor
07 Pyreica, Lapotre
06 Moisantia
05 Fierraria
04 Konthena, S.H.B, C.U.M
03 Emsfrynt, Lo'Paia
02 Sween
xheart

Gaelle, this edition has been positively smashing and you are absolutely crazy!!!!!! Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way would be so proud. I don't think there are enough words to describe this edition, you've used them all fbjkawfavbfa.

I....think I'm going to host. I just hosted a spin-off and I basically said never again, but...you know how it is, we're all masochists. See y'all in Bigicia xwave

Fierro

Thank you for 8th place to Fierraria xlove Big congratulations to Gera and Bigicia, a great entry that I already have sent to another contest outside the forums.

Uto and Gaëlle delivered us one more iconic edition, this team just has it all!

Top Bottom