Contact us

WLSC 246 | The Fanfic | RESULTS Thursday 27/10 @20:30

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Epilogue Part 1
Self Insert

When Ebony opened her eyes, she found herself face to face with Eddie sitting at a desk in a dark room.
Except this Eddie had shorter hair, round glasses and was looking at a device Ebony had never seen before. The only light of the place was emanating from that device and reflecting on Eddie’s glasses.
“Eddie? Where are we?”
The girl looked up. She was wearing a yellow sweater of some sort, which was strange as Eddie hated yellow and rarely departed from her boring wizarding robes.
“Eddie?” the girl frowned for a second before her eyes lit up in recognition. “Ah no, you can call me Edweis if you want, but otherwise my name is Gaëlle.”
Ebony blinked.
“Are you sure you’re alright Eddie?”
The girl rolled her eyes. “Why did I make her like this?” she mumbled.
Ebony blinked.
The girl huffed “Okay, it doesn’t matter.” She tapped the big book sitting next to her device. “Look, you and your little friends are just the fictional manifestation ,whatever shenanigans you were up to, they aren’t real. Or nto as you would think them to be, they're just consigned in this book.
Ebony furrowed her eyebrows. All this talk confused her and didn’t answer the only question that had been running in her brain.
“The love option is real though?”
Eddie-not-Eddie raised an eyebrow. “About that, yes we have it.”
Ebony perked at the answer. Finally, after all these events that made less and less sense as time went on, she would get her hands on the promised juice. When she’d come back, Draco’s and Vampire’s gaze would land upon her with such care she would melt on the spot.
“I won’t hand it to you though.”
“I won’t get the potion?” Ebony gasped.
“Heck no,” Eddie-not-Eddie scowled, “I didn’t spend twenty hours writing these for nothing.”
Ebony was furious. “How dare you! You are supposed to be my friend, how can yo-”
“Shut up.”
Ebony opened her mouth, closed it and opened it again. No sound came.
Not Eddie - she had all the confirmation she needed - looked up in surprise. “So I can control them in our real world too? Cool.”
Ebony plunged forward. If she couldn’t talk, she could still steal the potion from her - no matter where she hid it.
“Don’t move.”
Ebony fell flat on the floor.
Not Eddie straightened up. “Now that has been taken care of, it will be easier to explain then.”
She opened the book to the first page. Even through her angered squinted eyes Ebony could decipher ‘Chapter 1 - Animal hybrid AU’ on top.
“You see, we organized some sort of a little contest on our side of the dimension. For the last week, people have been able to vote for their favorite story. Now that your lot has come to life, wouldn’t it be fitting to hand the winning prize to the hero of the most liked story?”
She flashed her a big smile. Ebony was ready to commit murder.
In silence, and without moving an inch.
“Anyway,” Not Eddie’s teeth were still showing, “despite the fact you’re making a cameo in most of them, you actually have no story on your own. You won’t be able to win and hence get the potion. So”, she waved her hand, ”see you!”
Ebony was engulfed in black.

RESULTS THURSDAY 27/10 @20:30 (sorry, we had to postpone)

I am sorry, you are correct, this is due to some odd country coding by Edweis that I failed to properly parse. My bad.
Indeed, these are Balearica Island points, sorry
Whatever, the presentation is still awesome. Using scorewiz with the AI-art in the background is innovative, the effort here is just great! xheart

Sween giving 12 and 10 to Konthena & Emsfrynt, real taste.

Besides your entry ofcourse.
Kek
Troll-entry done right, Mira being the only supporter shows the best taste tonight so far. xheat

Uto

Veteran
Whatever, the presentation is still awesome. Using scorewiz with the AI-art in the background is innovative, the effort here is just great! xheart
It's literally zero effort art from my side. I just type in some text and the computer spits out moods.

Top Bottom