Contact us

WLSC 245 ۩ Vault 713, GRINGOTTS ۩ WINNER REVEALED!

Grinch

Go68NSn.gif

Congrats Gary for winning! I think the song was okayish, but neat production still. Another Moisantia hosting will be epic. xheat

The hosting was so cute Grinch! The autumn theme with vibrant orange/brown palettes is needed in this greyish and dull weather we are getting right now.

Almost top 5 with my groovy dark entry, what to expect? WLSC never disappoints! xheart

Zeus

Was a very meh edition for me, didn't like much. Also the result is kinda mediocre. The avant-garde metal from Gojira - one of my favourite bands - deserved more, altough I knew this could be not the right place for it. But yeah, I use WLSC mostly to test what works and what not in terms of results + just sending random stuff. So in the end it's all fine.

Congrats to Gary and thanks @Grinch for the superb hosting! Konthena will be back next edition for sure. Well, also because it's kinda mandatory for WL'ers, lol.

Fierro

Great hosting and great winner.

Three songs in this edition deserved 12 from us, so it was hard to choose, but this Jessie Ware masterpiece is superior afterall. Congrats Gary xup

14 place twice in a row... And probably it's even also the same amount of points we got last time if I'm correct :O Thank you for support all who rewarded Fierraria 🫂

theditz83

Veteran
Oh wow wow WOOOW!! xfaint

I am so so glad that I was right about the crossover potential of this entry - but definitely all those :12: votes that made up half of our points total were crucial - you are all legends xlove

:12: SR Breid, Fierraria, Nauthinia Vallis, Mormadorei
:10: Öösingimäed
:7: T&D, Låpøtré, 7 (OMG a 7 from 7 - my life is complete!!)
:6: Balearica Island
:5: C.U.M.
:2: Oussou Empire, New Bander State
:1: Pyreica, Rehi Kaita

Grinch - amazing hosting, loved the scoreboards and the autumn vibes all round xheart

Now for the tough news - despite my busy work schedule, I'd always make the effort to host after a win (love my WLSC crew too much to let anyone down)... But, I have sadly tested positive for Covid for the first time on Wednesday evening, so I'm working my way back to getting better (not that easy when you're also a Type 1 diabetic and your blood sugars fly all over the place!) And even better, I fainted coming out the bathroom this morning and have spent most of this afternoon in Accident & Emergency getting stitches on my chin. So I definitely need to rest and couldn't guarantee the time or energy that you all deserve right now. @Edweis @Grinch - passing the baton to you guys, and really hope you can pick up next edition!

Now for the tough news - despite my busy work schedule, I'd always make the effort to host after a win (love my WLSC crew too much to let anyone down)... But, I have sadly tested positive for Covid for the first time on Wednesday evening, so I'm working my way back to getting better (not that easy when you're also a Type 1 diabetic and your blood sugars fly all over the place!) And even better, I fainted coming out the bathroom this morning and have spent most of this afternoon in Accident & Emergency getting stitches on my chin. So I definitely need to rest and couldn't guarantee the time or energy that you all deserve right now. @Edweis @Grinch - passing the baton to you guys, and really hope you can pick up next edition!
Oh gosh, that's really rough. I really you will get better, not easy going through this condition as I know friends who have been in the same situation. With diabetes and all.

Take care Gary! xrose

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Congrats Gary, and I wish you a speedy recovery. xrose

Great winner, didn't quite reach the top points from me, due to really tough competition. Moisantia did become the first nation to reach 100 points from me in WLSC tho. ;) Giving my 12 to 7 was an easy choice, I love pretty much everything about it. xheart Then it was a closer call for my 10 points, that oldschool sound sent by Rehi Kaita is what made me love hardstyle about 15 years ago, and hardstyle today isn't what it used to be. It is more popular than it was back then tho, so it's probably just me who don't like the path hardstyle is on these days. Never heard about DJ Verstarker before, so thanks for that discovery. :D But, Fierraria's entry was simply too good to get knocked off that #2 spot. ;) And I could go on, there was really only one entry I didn't like here. :eek:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
That hot :12: exchange @Grinch, glad to see we keep on slaying xheart Thanks the Goblins for the hosting !

Thanks for second place, I really didn't expect it. I legit stole from Eula chose this entry on the spot as I wanted to keep it for NSC

:12: Rahasia-Diati, Gringotts, NBS
:10: Mormadorei
:8: Oussou Empire
:7: Nauthinia Vallis
:5: Konthena
:4: Akatsuki, Fierraria, 7
:3: SHB, Utopolis
:2: Celibate Union of Men
:1: Sween, T&D

Sorry to hear that Gary, take care !
I have very limited time too, but thankfully my slave came in with a way to get iconic banners without spending 40 hours a week preparing them. Plus, I conveniently had the perfect discussion yesterday that gave me the idea for a true Pyreican hosting.
In other news, Team Rocket Utoweis is ready to serve you another nonsense show.

but thankfully my slave came in with a way to get iconic banners without spending 40 hours a week preparing them. Plus, I conveniently had the perfect discussion yesterday that gave me the idea for a true Pyreican hosting.
In other news, Team Rocket Utoweis is ready to serve you another nonsense show.
AI is OP you know, Sween is jalas because of spending way too much resources on biological engineering.

Top Bottom