Contact us

WLSC 244 // Nauthinia Vallis Comms #001 // Results are OUT!!! LIKE ME!!!

Barish

shbannouncement.png

BATTLE BEAST - EYE OF THE STORM

storherzigdommetbraidelsbar.png

Obviously we're in dire need of a graphic design team, but as a debuting principality the budget is tight.

Last edited:

WolvXCII

Hey guys sorry for such short notice, but I'll be moving the deadline to the 11th, since I'm not home and currently with my family during my off days now at work and celebrating my nephew's birthday. I'll let you all know once we'll do the draw and I will request @Uto if he can also help me with the LL when we reach that point. Will still work on making the banners for the new entries. Please bear with me ❤️

Uto

Veteran
Hey guys sorry for such short notice, but I'll be moving the deadline to the 11th, since I'm not home and currently with my family during my off days now at work and celebrating my nephew's birthday. I'll let you all know once we'll do the draw and I will request @Uto if he can also help me with the LL when we reach that point. Will still work on making the banners for the new entries. Please bear with me ❤️

No probz sir Wolverine. I will collect the entries posted here, you give me the info on what ferret will send on the 12th, we do LL when our bodies are ready. We all bearing.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
≋≋ ::tad Tamausia & Deltannor ::tad ≋≋
Tinashe & Channel Tres - HMU For A Good Time

Zeus

Takes as long as you want. With this contest probably becoming almost mandatory I will quickly lose motivation so I'm all in for very loooong editions.

Uto

Veteran
Tomorrow I will collect all entries and parlay with sir Wolvalot about when show will be up and when LL will be etc.

WolvXCII

Hey guys, just wanna let you know that first to third post are all updated and it now has the LL Schedule together with the Draw for this edition. Can't wait to show you all the show once the LL is done... xheartxheart

Top Bottom