Contact us

WLSC 241 - Results on page 3 | Your Kettle's Symphony | Last Homely House, Endórë

Paper7

Congrats Endórë! At least most of my Top10 ended on the left table-side. ^^

Alltough i didn't expected much from my entry (it was an vacation-decision, the first song came to my mind), last place is underwhelming. :D Thanks to the few who liked it at least a little bit. ^^

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Congrats Endórë! At least most of my Top10 ended on the left table-side. ^^

Alltough i didn't expected much from my entry (it was an vacation-decision, the first song came to my mind), last place is underwhelming. :D Thanks to the few who liked it at least a little bit. ^^

Robbed. Even tho I didn't give it many points either, it was a good entry. I had to leave out several good songs from my top 10, but Yoga made the cut. We had a nice 2 point exchange there at least. :)

And since I'm at it (I kinda wanted to just leave this result in silence), I hoped for a little more than 19th for Scarborough Fair. I haven't had much success with my hardstyle entries here, but I hoped the reverse bass would appeal more to you guys than it did. xshrug Got some points tho, thanks to Rehi Kaita, Sween, Öösingimäed, Pyreica, 7, Låpøtré and Moisantia. :)

Congrats on the double victory Endórë, and thanks for the show. :D

Barish

:12: Oussou Empire
:10: Moisantia, Se7en, Akatsuki, NBS
:8: Nauthinia Vallis, Fierraria
:5: T&D, Endore

Thank you so much for the votes! Happy to be in the top 5 again. it's also interesting to see how people either loved the Czech legends (7 top3 rankings! all have elite taste xheat) or didn't care about the song at all. Nevertheless I'm happy to see that the artsts didn't repeat their ESC rankings. xcheer

Also congrats to Endore for the double win!

Morty

^ You'd have got more points potentially if I liked the original more, but I've just never been a massive fan of the original melody.

Well, I can't decide how people judge my entries, but I hoped they'd be judged for what they are, and not what they are covers of. :unsure: That being said, I really like the melody, but I sent that version mostly because of the reverse bass. ;)

Uto

Veteran
Well, I can't decide how people judge my entries, but I hoped they'd be judged for what they are, and not what they are covers of. :unsure: That being said, I really like the melody, but I sent that version mostly because of the reverse bass. ;)
The hardstyle you send is a bit of the more poppy kind, like it's made for festivals and not for a bunch of retards snooping pills in some cellar and getting their brains reset. Such a cover is a clear sign of poppy hardstyle.

theditz83

Veteran
The hardstyle you send is a bit of the more poppy kind, like it's made for festivals and not for a bunch of retards snooping pills in some cellar and getting their brains reset. Such a cover is a clear sign of poppy hardstyle.
And being honest, that's the kind of hardstyle I enjoy most hence why you still got a point from me despite disliking the vocal melody. Unfortunately, I tend to place the biggest emphasis on melodic elements of entries when I rank the songs and if the melody doesn't quite click for me, it won't get the high points even if the production and style appeals to me.

Morty

True, reverse bass could be awesome at festivals. But at festivals, some idiots (sometimes that idiot is the DJ himself) will always ruin the good reverse bass with that stupid "heeeeeey - hoooooo" bs, and I despise it. I have unfriended people because of it. But on YouTube, I can avoid that, and just enjoy the music. xheart

And being honest, that's the kind of hardstyle I enjoy most hence why you still got a point from me despite disliking the vocal melody. Unfortunately, I tend to place the biggest emphasis on melodic elements of entries when I rank the songs and if the melody doesn't quite click for me, it won't get the high points even if the production and style appeals to me.
No worries, you ranked it higher than 13 others here, so it's all good. ;)

Top Bottom