Contact us

WLSC 214 ~ GROCERY STORE EDITION - Oussou City, Oussou Empire (RESULTS SHOW - DDL 8/3/21 @ 20:00 CET)

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

Barish

Echoing Gary and Uto, though it was easier after a couple of days I'm still not happy. I am incredibly sorry for the 6 other nations I had to exclude they deserve points as well.
I can only hope that you all do the sensible thing vote for the ones I couldn't :')

CypriotGirl

Veteran
My opinion about this edition is kinda love-hate. Choosing 10 songs to vote for was easy. But all the songs of my top 5 sound like 12 pointers. :eek:

Btw, I have received 11 sets of votes but I still haven't opened any, because my votes aren't finished yet.

theditz83

Veteran
Omg it's deadline day already, where has the time gone this week? xstars

Looking forward to receiving my delivery - hoping that people ordered plenty of pasta too (bit like during the first UK lockdown when it was like a rare commodity 🤪)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Omfg don't say i actually forgot to vote.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Foti said everyone had sent votes except Connor because he couldn't send them due to a full inbox? xthink

Well when the hell did i vote because i don't have a PM. 🤣🤣

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I can still vote in the next couple of hours if she will accept, but its really kinda late.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
@AshleyWright I counted two messages of the same nation, so I was wondering who is missing!
You can still vote. I will try to finish the results until tonight, if they aren't ready until 22:00 CET, I'll postpone the show for tomorrow night. ;)

Sorry for not reminding the non-voters, but I thought everyone had voted. :oops:

Top Bottom