Contact us

WLSC 214 ~ GROCERY STORE EDITION - Oussou City, Oussou Empire (RESULTS SHOW - DDL 8/3/21 @ 20:00 CET)

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

theditz83

Veteran

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks to everyone who joined LL !! xhug We can repeat it if there is interest again :)

Here are the impressions (boog->bwoog->woog system):

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
2 boogs!? Who are we issuing an embargo on?

Hot show Fotiana xheat It's like looking at your personal shopping list or something. xbow I hope the Bagrovor juror isn't having stomach issues tho, if his number 1 product is toilet roll. :lol:

theditz83

Veteran
Wow, was my song so woog/bwoog you played it twice?

Scratch that - same timestamp. Anyway, glad I avoided some boog votes (unless the other couple people that were voting for other songs just plain fell asleep...)

Uto

Veteran
Thanks to everyone who joined LL !! xhug We can repeat it if there is interest again :)

Fairly sure there is some interest. I for one was a bit disappointed the LL was on such short notice as I and others missed it while I really want the LL's to be a thing where we all get together, but luckily we at least had that for some and it's good that you kept the fire of WLSC burning.

I am also very interested in how you got things running with CyTube. I've been meaning to check it out but haven't found the time and gusto to actually do so. Seems like it's a very powerful tool to do LL's in the long run if plug is really dead for good.

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Fairly sure there is some interest. I for one was a bit disappointed the LL was on such short notice as I and others missed it while I really want the LL's to be a thing where we all get together, but luckily we at least had that for some and it's good that you kept the fire of WLSC burning.

I am also very interested in how you got things running with CyTube. I've been meaning to check it out but haven't found the time and gusto to actually do so. Seems like it's a very powerful tool to do LL's in the long run if plug is really dead for good.
Hey bud, trust me it wasn't my intention to be on short notice. Brian and I had supposed to have 1-on-1 LL when I actually suggested him that we could invite other people to have fun with us. It was totally spontaneous.
CyTube is very good long run solution - indeed. We'll figure it out together during the LL..

On that note, would you guys be up for another LL tonight? =)

Uto

Veteran
Hey bud, trust me it wasn't my intention to be on short notice. Brian and I had supposed to have 1-on-1 LL when I actually suggested him that we could invite other people to have fun with us. It was totally spontaneous.
CyTube is very good long run solution - indeed. We'll figure it out together during the LL..

On that note, would you guys be up for another LL tonight? =)
Yeah I have time from 20:30 or so onwards. Is also good to know the LL was a happy accident.

Barish

Well, this is officially the hardest edition for me to vote. I wanted to vote early but gotta think about on these bops a few days though I don't believe I'll be content with the final votes o_O

Top Bottom