Contact us

WLSC 214 ~ GROCERY STORE EDITION - Oussou City, Oussou Empire (RESULTS SHOW - DDL 8/3/21 @ 20:00 CET)

Uto

Veteran
People I have just read everything and I mean I am sitting here in sheer disbelief that Stadt managed to get 5th place. I mean in between Tuzi scraping out a win and Fofo hosting the shit out of the concept I just can't really wrap my head around the whole thing.

So like a month ago I was minding my own business like I do, even had clothes on and what not and YouTube has this picture with some Russian text in my recommendations somewhere. Normally I wouldn't click as it was a whole album and ain't no one got time for that. So I clicked it for some random reason and it was this gorgeous nihilistic sounding piece of darkwave. I loved it and had to send something to go for some hot flop knowing that it would be enjoyed by a couple of you. I was wrong, enjoyment was love and a couple was many. Needless to say I want to thank you all for the support.

And, for clarity, many thanks to Oussou for the hosting and of course my hat is off to the Tuzian delegation.

iowacorn

Thank you for all the votes!!!!

Halleloo, Effiland, Solentoya, Endórë, Rehi Kaita, Emsfrynt, Kimmystan, Oussou, Empire, 7, Tanoiro, Bigicia, Moisantia, New Bander State, Gringotts, & for the big 12 PYREICA!

tenor.gif

I hope you all enjoy your Omega-3's.

theditz83

Veteran
Thank you for all the votes!!!!

Halleloo, Effiland, Solentoya, Endórë, Rehi Kaita, Emsfrynt, Kimmystan, Oussou, Empire, 7, Tanoiro, Bigicia, Moisantia, New Bander State, Gringotts, & for the big 12 PYREICA!

tenor.gif

I hope you all enjoy your Omega-3's.
You should truly be honoured, because I cannot stand any fish or seafood :lol:

ferret

Don't you like Russian-language synthpop? :rolleyes: And we like it, we will send more, hold on! Thank you who voted for ::nbs :)

But the next edition will have pop music... Latin-pop... reggaeton... something stupid, but fun! xcheer

Congratulations to ::tuz & Василий on the victory and thank ::ous for the wonderful reception! xup

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats Tuzi xcheer Queen Samanta conquering another trophy xheat And thanks for 8th place!!

10 Utopolis
08 Emsfrynt
07 Solentoya
06 Oosingimaed, Tuzi, Moisantia
05 Effiland, Oussou Empire, Pyreica
xheart

Very hot hosting concept, Fotiana, really enjoyed shopping at Oussou Supermarket, will def come again to get our best discounts xheat

Paper7

A good winner and i love to see Ieva in the Top3. xheart Congrats to Tuzi! :)

A place in the middle ist much more than i've expected for 7. :eek: Thanks a lot to Endore, New Bander State and Gringotts for their high points! And of course to all others too, who've voted for Palanga! :)

Great idea with the shopping carts, Fofo! You did a good job in generel for this edition. :)

HayashiM

Veteran
Wow thank you for that lowest spender award, my Jewish family name is super pleased right now :)

Thank you as well for all your points that brought 3rd place for Ieva, which is our 2nd best result so far. I hoped for a lower top 10 at best, so this was really unexpected.

xheart xheart xheart
:12: Seven (love our high points exchange in this edition! :) )
:10: ::tuz
:8: ::nbs Utopolis
:7: ::big Halleloo
:6: Låpøtré
:4: Effiland, Gringotts, Öösingimäed
:3: ::ems ::tan Griffin Empire
:2: Bagrovor
:1: ::pyr
xheart xheart xheart

Hats off to the top notch hosting, the shopping cart idea was very enjoyable(y)

Top Bottom