Contact us

WLSC 214 ~ GROCERY STORE EDITION - Oussou City, Oussou Empire (RESULTS SHOW - DDL 8/3/21 @ 20:00 CET)

CypriotGirl

Veteran
"OUSSOU SUPERMARKETS" welcome you to WLSC 214 edition!

PHEXEll.jpg

vector-character-illustration-cashier-shoppers-supermarket-people-grocery-shopping-stand-line-checkout-woman-196230890.jpg

Our hosts will be two of our previous representatives in WLSC, Claydee and Elena Tsagrinou.
Our sponsors will be Mentos and Vikos Water,
taken from the music videos of our entries "Loquita" and "O Gyros Tou Kosmou".

NMh3Kbi.png

fn2uMWv.png

Let's see what each nation prepared for us:

Send me your shopping lists by PM.
You can shop until: 6/3/21 @ 23:59 CET.

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
::moi MOISANTIA WLSC 214 ::moi
Ella Henderson & Tom Grennan - Let's Go Home Together

In terms of food, I'm all about the fancy breads or pastas 👌🏻

Last edited:

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
🤍🖤🧡💙💛 T U Z I 💛🧡💙🖤🤍

Samanta Tīna -- ¨Sekundes, minūtes¨

Yoghurt please xheat

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
≋≋ ::tad Tamausia & Deltannor ::tad ≋≋
Vanessa Mai feat. FOURTY - Mitternacht

...and our product is peanut butter :mrgreen:

Uto

Veteran
WLSC 214
UTOPOLIS

STADT
PLETYU

GROCERIES: PEPSI MAX/COLA ZERO

MiraShadowMan

PSQk88p.png

Cycheouts - Hit Man (Jungle Asashin Mix)

Products:
Soda - Pepsi/Coca-Cola/Sprite/7Up/Mountain Dew
Chips - Doritos Chilli Heatwave (that in red pack)
Cheetos Crunchy Ham and Cheese​

Sean

Admin
Staff member
- Låpøtré 214 -

C Sixty Four - On a Good Thing

Just endless mountains of potatoes and potato products. Literally hundreds, thousands of potatoes. Potatoes as far as the eye can see. Look over there. See that? That's potatoes.​

Uto

Veteran
^^ Always Pepsi Max (just sayin) 😏
I agree that Pepsi Max is king, but actually I like both a lot. Pepsi one does have a richer bouquet and really is a product of outstanding class. The Coca Cola one has a great taste, but that's because the source material was always good. It really just tastes like original Coca Cola just with aspartame instead of sugar. Given that I'm really fond of the taste of aspartame I'm all good. Actually wish it was used more often given the fact that the metabolic value is negligible.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
@ew
^^ Always Pepsi Max (just sayin) 😏
As an employee of Coca Cola, I should ban Moisantians from entering our stores. :sneaky:

BTW, I hate zero and light products. Coca Cola classic is the best (Pepsi ain't bad either).
Just endless mountains of potatoes and potato products. Literally hundreds, thousands of potatoes. Potatoes as far as the eye can see. Look over there. See that? That's potatoes.​
You are lucky that I come from THE "potato village", and you'll get the best potatoes in the best price. Potatoes from my village are exported in other countries, as far as the UK and Sweden. :cool:

theditz83

Veteran
@ew

As an employee of Coca Cola, I should ban Moisantians from entering our stores. :sneaky:

BTW, I hate zero and light products. Coca Cola classic is the best (Pepsi ain't bad either).

Please don't discriminate - I'm just a lowly diabetic who is unable to drink normal sugary drinks without having a day-long battle to get my sugar levels back under control. xrose

Aside from that, I just don't do any Coke product if I can avoid it as they all have a metallic taste to me. The only one that's bearable is the Coca-Cola Light that you get in continental Europe since their balance of sweeteners and flavourings appears to be more palatable to my tastebuds.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Please don't discriminate - I'm just a lowly diabetic who is unable to drink normal sugary drinks without having a day-long battle to get my sugar levels back under control. xrose

Aside from that, I just don't do any Coke product if I can avoid it as they all have a metallic taste to me. The only one that's bearable is the Coca-Cola Light that you get in continental Europe since their balance of sweeteners and flavourings appears to be more palatable to my tastebuds.
Oh, you are justified to use zero sugar products, then. I said that because Coca Cola zero mainly, followed closely by Pepsi Max, became Cyprus' national drink. Cypriots might eat a whole veal, and then drink Coca Cola zero, because it has no calories. :lol:
I was talking about the brand anyway. :p

Uto

Veteran

Coca Cola Light I have tried in the past, but it doesn't really taste like anything in particular. Taste is very hollow so to speak. I think it's just sugar swapped out for aspartame, but the aspartame needs to be mended or it will simply drown out all other taste. Pepsi got this very right as I think they added some lemon type of taste to it to fill out the bouquet of flavours. Not sure what is in Zero, but they must have done something similar.

Top Bottom