Contact us

WLSC 213 *** YOU BETTA WERK! *** SHAN CITY, HALLELOO *** WINNER REVEALED ***

Jho

M2irHaN.png

HALLELOO everybody!

Welcome to Shan City, Halleloo! My name is Shangela Laquifa Wadley and I'm the President of Halleloo.

VbmIvOK.png

Welcome to the Waiting List Song Contest 213! Tonight, we will see 20 magnificent countries showcasing their fierce music and artists.
xcheer

As you know, each country will vote for their 10 favorite songs and the deadline to do so is 18/2/2021 @ 23:59 CET.

Our artists are backstage eager to show you what they got so let's get the show rolling!

May the best song win!

Last edited:

Grinch

Congratulations Oussou Empire xcheer
Låpøtré thanks for 2 xheart
2nd place!!! That's incredible!!! When I listened to other songs, I was sure to end up bottom 5 or so...
Thank you! xhug

@Jho WOW! Amazing hosting. Those graphics were great! @Edweis nice job you guys!!!

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Thanks those who actually voted for ::tad xheat I knew I wasn’t going to do well but I wanted to send a drag race song to go with the theme and ‘A prueba de todo’ is a bop xheat

105939_original.gif

Thanks to @Jho for an amazing hosting and congrats to ::ous xcheer

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks for the votes for Ardit Cuni and ::moi

:10: ::sol
:8: ::ous
:4: ::ems ::kim Halleloo
:2: Griffin Empire
:1: Effiland

Congrats ::ous - you just missed out on my points, so I'm glad to see you didn't need them in the end. Also great work Gringotts on that 2nd place, had forgotten about that classic so thanks for the reminder xlove

Congrats @Jho on a stunning hosting - slayed our lives and snatched every wig in the place! xheat

For next edition, ::moi might even consider going..... gasp.... down-tempo! xfaint

Rmetr0

This hot top-3 xheat xheat (top-7 too)
Congrats, ::ous!!! xcheer Such a bop!

Wow, thanks everyone for 4th place, so many high marks xheat xlove xlove
:12: Effiland, Oussou Empire
:10: Gringotts
:8: Solentoya, New Bander State
:7: Tamausia & Deltannor
:6: Joseyeon, Bigicia
:5: Utopolis
:4: Pyreica
:3: Griffin Empire
:2: Endórë

Thank you @Jho for being kind letting us in, once again, and for your wig-snatching hosting!!! xheat

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Woah Congrats Fotiana on winning. xbow Great winner. :D Thank you also Jho for your wonderful hosting and hot 10 points. xheart This is probably pushing above the top end of my expectations tbh, so thank you very much for 9th. It's much appreciated, I knew i'd get a hefty amount of 0s.

top 10 ratings of the Solentoya Public vote:

ferret

Ok, we didn't win... And that's fine! xyaayIn the next edition of ZEgreen Island will send the song, which was rejected in a Spin-off of the Caribbean! :lol::lol:
Congratulations to ::ous & @CypriotGirl and a big thanks to everyone who voted for the New Bander and the new Big in Japan! xlove Thank you so much for hosting @Jho !!! xup

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
12 from Pyreica xheat xbow
Unexpected votes xlove
Thanks! xlove I am glad you like this song from BTS. xrunhug
Some people would like to dig my grave for such heinous votes, but eh, who cares.

Congrats ::ous on the win xcheer If I'm not fooled, it will be the first time I'll see an Oussou hosting (ah no actually 2nd) !

Thank you to all those who supported the Korean girls, I knew it wouldn't be fighting for the win so still glad I got a 12
:12: Bigicia
:7: Gringotts, NBS, Utopolis
:6: Effiland
:5: Endorë
:3: Lapotré
:2: Rehi Kaita

And thank you @Jho for letting me participate in this show xlove

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Thank you to everyone who voted for Denis Sulta, including those 12s! Love the 12s and 0s each edition :lol:

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
xrunhug Thank you to everyone who appreciated dreamy ¨Empty Blockings¨ even half as much as I do !!
xlove Congrats to Fotiana ::ous, I'm very happy for you and ofc we stan a Serbian heartthrob winning !!!! xclapxbow

💝
:10: Griffin Empire xheat
:8: Halleloo xheat
:7: ::kim, ::big xheat

:4: ::tad, ::nbs, Effiland xheat
:3: ::moi, Joseyeon, Utopolis xheat

:1: ::ous, Öösingimaëd, Endórë, Gringotts xheat
💝

Thank you for excellent and dedicated input @Jho & @Edweis ! xkiss

Last edited:

Paper7

Thanks to Moisantia for 5 and Emsfrynt for 1. :)

And special thanks for the big points to Rehi Kaita and Låpøtré! xrose

I'm fine with my low placement, haven't had any expectations with this crazy shit. :LOL:

Congratulations Oussou Empire, great winner! :) And thanks for overtaking the hosting @Jho, you've done a good job.

Top Bottom