:10: Lapotré, Öösingimaed
:8: Tuzi
:7: Griffin Empire,
:4: Tamausia & Deltannor, NBS, Banan
:3: Solentoya
:2: Endorë
:1: Oussou Empire

(I may have missed some sorry xoxo)

Thank you Jan for the hosting, it was your first time but you totally slayed the entertainment part xlove

Uto

Veteran
Of course our congratulations go to Effiland for the win. Good song, voted for it, zero complaints. Except for the fact that this song should never have been here and YESEO was robbed of a record WLSC sweep (at gunpoint perhaps, but still technically a win). Or is that next time? I have no idea, I'm a mess.

Endore, congratulations as well. Great job on the hosting. Loved the narrative focus, it's not something we see every day. Was very entertaining. Always lovely when people make such an effort.

As for Utopolis, well, it's a great result and I'm very happy about. Expected a pretty good score of course because the song stands out to me as one if the finer ones in our history, but you never know how it pans out. Thank you all for voting for it.

ferret

The expected result... But this Year we're playing synth-pop & industrial!xheat Get used to it. ZEgreen Island will sometimes help us.
Congratulations to Effiland and thanked all 3 of the Nation who voted for ::nbs us!! :cool: Excellent hosting, with a start! (y)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations Effiland on your victory, a great winner. xheart I loved the format you chose, that was neat and made for an interesting results.

thank you for 6th, it's on the upper end of what I thought would probably happen. Especially thank you to Svobodnia and Szimbaya for the hot 12s. xheat

Does anyone else notice the unashamed ignorance of Moisantia? :eek:

Solentoyas televoters were not impressed x

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
The blatant boycotting of anything disco or 80s themed as has been witnessed tonight from the ::sol treatment of ::moi in both WLSC & NSC is nothing short of...

tenor.gif

:lol: a 1 night double whammy. Solentoyan/Moisantian diplomacy in the gutter. War is possible.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Paper7

Didn't expect much, but second last for this trashy pearl? :eek:

Big thanks to the only nation who had 7 in its top3: Roseland. :)

At least a great winner, totally loved this one! xheart

Loved the show btw. ^^

HayashiM

Veteran
Thank you to everyone for your visit of Endórë and your compliments about our hosting - it's been so much fun! I hope you had a great time and did not get too scared because of your adventures. If you ever feel like coming back to visit, you are very welcome.

Thank you to all countries who sent some points our way, it is very appreciated!

If anyone would like to see the full results chart, here it is:

Once again, congratulations to Effiland, it's always a great feeling when your :12: pointer wins! Barish, the stage is all yours :)

Last edited:

Barish

umm... what just happened?! GOSH. I have been moving to a new apartment for the last few days and it totally escaped me that the results were yesterday evening. And I was totally not expecting this at all! Seems like national final works for us and again thanks Gary for submitting the song that carried to us to victory! xdouze And thanks Hayashi for great hosting, it'll sure be hard to follow that spectacılar occasion! xheat

A BIG FAT THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR EFFILAND! xcheer
:12: 7, Endore, Pyreica, Moisantia
:10: Griffin Empire, Oussou Empire
:8: Solentoya, New Bander State
:7: Banan
:6: Utopolis, Öösingimaed
:3: Halleloo, Tuzi, Lapotre

I sure will host the next edition, the thread will be opened tonight!

tuorem

Oops, I am late to the party. Congratulations @Barish !! xclapJudging by your stats, I assume it is Effiland's first victory in WLSC? Awesome. Have fun hosting! :D

@HayashiM Bravo for your brilliant immersive hosting! Little extras are time-consuming, but they're very appreciated xcheer Randa even added your cute pictures to the wiki page xheart Can't wait for your next victory to read more about Endórë :)

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Oops, I am late to the party. Congratulations @Barish !! xclapJudging by your stats, I assume it is Effiland's first victory in WLSC? Awesome. Have fun hosting! :D

@HayashiM Bravo for your brilliant immersive hosting! Little extras are time-consuming, but they're very appreciated xcheer Randa even added your cute pictures to the wiki page xheart Can't wait for your next victory to read more about Endórë :)
Rather than commenting on the results, come back to WLSC IOTAP

Barish

Thank you and yes it is! I'm swamped with personal life situations and the workload these days but I'll be damned if I miss the chance to host. xbike

HayashiM

Veteran

Thank you very much - for your words and for your brilliant WLSC204 hosting that made me enter in the first place :) Edweis is right, can't wait to see you back when your schedule permits it :)

Top Bottom