Confirmation 27 DEC
LL 30 DEC
Voting 30 DEC - 6 JAN

Results 8 JAN

Last edited:

HayashiM

Veteran
THE SHOW
After the emergency landing of our eaglecraft...

1. 7's representatives got attacked by the following goblin. Apparently Endorian goblins are scared when hit with paperballs though, so no biggie for this delegation.

2. SOLENTOYA's representative was the only one not to panic; I guess having your country constantly sabotaged can have such effects. Dionisis calmly lit a provided lantern, embraced his inner peace and waited for the alternative transportation's arrival. Too WLSC 208? But very efficient nevertheless!

3. BIGICIA's representatives got extremely lucky finding this lovely ancient crown. No one seems to miss it, so let's hope Bigician crown princess Majlinda might appreciate it in her collection.

4. SVOBODNIA's foe looks probably the most dangerous one possible. But you always get that extra boost when you are a freedom fighter, and even more so when you have a king on your side, right? The enemy never stood a chance.

5. ÖÖSINGIMAED's delegation roamed in circles late into the night, eventually finding itself lost in the mountains. Luckily a suddenly appearing dangerous company got dealt with very quickly, probably because of all the strength Öösingmaedians get from consuming their top notch quality ham.

6. HALLELOO's foe almost passed unnoticed, but eventually it's been found in a ditch, dying of wigsnatcheria the moment it saw Halleloo's representative. Must've been all that strong rainbow energy I presume...

7. ENDÓRË did not technically have a representative onboard of the craft, however its HoD got a nasty surprise in the form of his greatest phobia anyway. The upside is, he's now probably ready for any kind of result in the contest after surviving this adventure.

8. KIMMYSTAN's delegation got surprised by this deceivingly looking monster. Turns out it's a harmless though a bit drooly dog. Could still make for a cute pet I guess?

9. EFFILAND - And yet another lucky discovery! Natjónalmuseum Effiland in Sillhammer will probably love this ring! Just make sure to check it thoroughly for any evil powers...

10. GRIFFIN EMPIRE's HoD encountered a cheerful bunch of elves and spent a nice evening with them, savouring wine and discussing merits of Röląńdýląül poetry for modern generations. What a night! What a hangover! What a risk of running late for the liveshow!

11. UTOPOLIS HoD met a charming fellow who loves anything rebellion related and got very interested in Utopolis once these two have struck a proper conversation. I am not sure how well this fellow could contribute to the cause of futurism, but apparently he can always help the rebellion by stacking crates of potatoes in the Utopolis harbour.

12. ROSELAND - Have you ever tried bribing a dark knight with a bunch of roses? Me neither, but luckily this one felt just too important to even pull up a fight with someone. War of Roses gets postponed for now, everything's in harmony.

13. TUZI - Has apparently managed to step on the Free parking square. I mean, the Free lembas square. Hopefully the lembas is delicious :)

14. SZIMBAYA KINGDOM - What is going on with all these crowns getting lost and found? Is Endórë becoming a republic :eek: Anyway, enjoy this jewel!

15. OUSSOU EMPIRE - when in doubt, use a bop. This guy certainly confirms that with all the dancing he's been tricked into. No danger on the horizon.

16. LÅPØTRÉ - One does not simply... hurt San Marino Låpøtré. Everyone agrees. Even this guy. You just don't.

17. PYREICA met an old and clearly very hungry goblin magician deep in the wilderness... The magician tried setting the HoD on fire, hoping for a nice roasted dinner. Too bad the spell backfired, I guess you just can't put a Pyreican on fire all that simply...
Good bye old magician, Ahantz, sèkulei nai!

18. BANAN ran directly into a giant spider. Luckily, even giant spiders can slip up on bananas, so all is well that ends well...

19. NEW BANDER STATE's representative saw this guy pointing at him - I want YOU to fight with me! Well, apparently, he didn't, for no one could ever find this goblin's remains. One does not simply mess up with priests

20. TAMAUSIA & DELTANNOR have met this cute warg. Yet another pet, you might think? Its teeth have a different opinion... Luckily your running capabilities are just as iconic as your taste, so eventually, you've come to no harm.

21. MOISANTIA's HoD's spirits weren't exactly high, with her wandering around and dreaming of all the cheerful dancing she might have enjoyed staying at home in Moisantia, rather than embarking on this dreadul adventure. But then she found a golden pouch which could perhaps be a small help with her househunting back home at Nucharlton...

Text show:

Last edited:

tuorem

Can we just take a moment to appreciate this meditative landscape? :love: Very Endorian indeed.

That slogan sounds good too. Honestly, the EBU would be wise to check what you all come up with in this part of the forum: we would not have to endure try-hard gaudy logos and things like "Open Up Again". :cautious:

Jho

Is there somewhere we can see the songs used in WLSC? I don’t wanna send anything that was already sent :oops:

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
≋≋ Tamausia & Deltannor ≋≋
Sonnet - Ready

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
first it was a 0, now it seems Moisantia has already sent my planned entry. :'D This sabotage. :lol:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
🔱 S O L E N T O Y A 🔱
Dionisis Sxoinas
To Kalokairi

Moisantia can sabotage by previously sending our entries but we always got a back up. x Tybalteva may be easing tensions with Kamande, but our very own is starting to flare up.

🌶 SPICY 🌶

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Halleloo is eager to debut in WLSC with a special participation featuring the Hallelooian President, Shangela Laquifa Wadley. I hope you enjoy this bop xheya

Rupaul feat. The Cast of Rupaul’s Drag Race All Stars Season 3 - Kitty Girl

Sorry Jho but this bop was already sent by Aclaira in WLSC 191 :(

Aclaira is back!

Ru Paul - Kitty Girl

As well as using the database, I use the search button on the forum to double check whether my entry has been sent before. Just type in the song name/artist and it should come up there if it's been sent before xup

Jho

Sorry Jho but this bop was already sent by Aclaira in WLSC 191 :(

As well as using the database, I use the search button on the forum to double check whether my entry has been sent before. Just type in the song name/artist and it should come up there if it's been sent before xup

Dammit :( Thank you.

Okay, the new song is:

Rupaul feat. The Cast of Rupaul’s Drag Race All Stars Season 5 - Clap Back

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
@Jho your entry is geoblocked for me, if I'm the only one it isn't a problem, I can find another vid on YT but if others are in the same situation you could change your link for LL ;)

dmtv.png

WLSC 210
MamaRika - YA POLUM'YA

Top Bottom