10. :al:

11. :dk:
12. :rs:
13. :ee:
14. :cz:
15. :pl:
16. :lv:
17. :ge:

I just don't see :md: AND :rs: qualifying. In general :rs: isn't such a safe qualifier as everyone is predicting. The 10th spot is a very tight race between :al: and :dk:.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
:md: is boring, mate. Serbia qualifies easily. So does :al:.

I am very sceptical both :pt: and :at: qualify (I personally think neither will). :at: is a Claudia, :pt: a Norma John.

Zeus

Portugal will always qualify because of a good juryscore. Don't forget that there are not that many jury-friendly songs. Iceland, Switzerland, Bulgaria and than you're done. The countries that end 4th or 5th can qualify despite maybe ending low with the televotes.

And I'm sure either Portugal or Austria (or even both in 4-6th place) will be that entry scoring good with the juries. So at least one will qualify and maybe even both.

John1

:ch: :gr: :is: :sm: :bg: :fi: :at: :lv: :rs: :cz:

:pt: isn't here, because this entry is basic, boring and generic as hell. The way Portugal sent an entry in English instead of Portuguese is a major downgrade should I dare to say. Nothing more to add, straight to trash and garbage forever sweetie x.

A shock NQ would be :md:. Though predicting it to end up in 11th place, I do think that Natalia's staging falls totally flat and doesn't embody the whole concept of her entry. It comes across as a nice entry, don't get me wrong, but it won't stand out. Even Kirkorov buying all of those SIM cards won't do.

My dearest :al:, as much as I want you to qualify, this is one of the worst revamps Albania has ever made. Viewers won't relate to it, despite being a high-quality song music- and lyrics-wise. That being said, it'll get lost, and we knew it right from the start when they chose Karma over... well, better songs in FiK. x

Sabrewulf238

I think I'm starting to have some doubts about Czech Republic because of what I heard about the rehearsal (people were saying he was way off his marks and he missed a lot of moves)....and Portugal seems to have been received well during the rehearsal so I wonder if I'm underestimating it.

New Qualifiers: :ch::gr::fi::is::sm::bg::al::rs::pt::dk:

Out: Czech Republic, Austria, Moldova, Estonia, Georgia, Latvia, Poland

I'm also starting to think San Marino probably isn't as strong a qualifier as we think....I still expect it to qualify though. They don't feel entirely safe anymore though.

Probably out of my non qualifiers Czech Republic and Austria I feel the least sure about. Czech Republic because I already thought it was going to qualify and Austria because a part of me feels like at least one out of Austria and Estonia would qualify....but I'm leaving them out for now.

The more I think about Austria the more I think they're going to qualify. Like, there's definitely an audience for songs like Austria and Estonia...it's hard to imagine both of them failing to qualify.

But I honestly can't think of who they would replace. That 10 seems really solid to me. I still think Denmark is being seriously underrated and slept on by the fandom. Portugal feels like a song that will really stand out and have an audience who will vote for it. I guess I could still see it being knocked out though.

I wonder if Serbia could end up losing their spot to Austria. Although I think they still stand out being the only girl group in the competition.

Gitte

The more I think about Austria the more I think they're going to qualify. Like, there's definitely an audience for songs like Austria and Estonia...it's hard to imagine both of them failing to qualify.

But I honestly can't think of who they would replace. That 10 seems really solid to me. I still think Denmark is being seriously underrated and slept on by the fandom. Portugal feels like a song that will really stand out and have an audience who will vote for it. I guess I could still see it being knocked out though.

I wonder if Serbia could end up losing their spot to Austria. Although I think they still stand out being the only girl group in the competition.
San Marino or Albania perhaps? They both have disadvantages & aren't insanely original and standing out.

Iker

Veteran

I can't imagine a scenario where Serbia NQ but Austria does Q, like ... hell, no.

Ezio

Veteran
I can't imagine a scenario where Serbia NQ but Austria does Q, like ... hell, no.
I am happy to announce that I can :-)

So, I can do it for you too

tuorem

My try:

1.:is:
2.:bg:
3.:ch:
4.:gr:
5.:fi:
6.:sm:
7.:al:
8.:md:
9.:ge:
10.:at:

11.:rs:
12.:ee:
13.:pt:
14.:pl:
15.:cz:
16.:lv:
17.:dk:

I think Serbia might be a casualty due to juries, I think Moldova is less divisive, so even if it underperforms I could still imagine it having decent support from them. Austria could be in because unseasoned steamed zucchini among spicy dishes is like a law of the universe. Estonia could make it though, I can see it appeal to televoters, maybe juries won't blank them too much.

And yes, we always need a shocker, and the one I picked is Georgia.
Denmark might pull a Triana Park tbh.

Realest

In the right Order:

01 :ch:
02 :is:
03 :md:
04 :fi:
05 :sm:
06 :bg:
07 :gr:
08 :at:
09 :lv:
10 :cz:

11 :rs:
12 :al:
13 :ee:
14 :pt:
15 :pl:
16 :ge:
17 :dk:

After the Rehearsals:

01 :ch:
02 :is:
03 :fi:
04 :bg:
05 :gr:
06 :sm:
07 :pt:
08 :md:
09 :rs:
10 :at:

________

11 :al:
12 :cz:
13 :lv:
14 :dk:
15 :ee:
16 :pl:
17 :ge:

aef

:rs: still is a very safe bet for a NQ in my opinion. It will only be :md: OR :rs:. I can't see :rs: getting any jury support and it might only get diaspora televoting support, I don't see a turbo folk-ish song getting much support from casual viewers...

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
1st prediction (done here):

:al: :bg: :ch: :cz: :fi: :is: :lv: :md: :sm: :rs:

2nd prediction (after 1st rehearsal):

:al: :at: :bg: :ch: :cz: :fi: :gr: :is: :sm: :rs:

3rd prediction (after 2nd rehearsal):

:al: :at: :bg: :ch: :cz: :fi: :gr: :is: :sm: :rs:

No changes. Still skeptical about :pt: making it because fantastic staging doesn't equal qualifier #justiceforoto but it would be nice to see them go through when they got the staging right for once. A bit skeptical about :cz: but I will keep it in my prediction and believe it was just a bad rehearsal or something. 🤡

mauve

Veteran
I so hope that Latvia and Austria will make it ... I would love to see Georgia to go thru too, but then there must be a miracle.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
:sm: :gr: :at: :is: :rs: :al: :bg: :fi: :ch: :dk:

After watching a recap of the rehearsals I still believe in the boys from Denmark, the joy of their song and performance stands out after quite a few 'darker' or slower songs in a row. :at: is borderline, I'd say either them or :pt: will make it but not both. Anybody else making it would be a surprise imo.

Looren

Veteran
My prediction after rehearsals :

Jury :

1. :bg:
2. :at:
3. :fi:
4. :ch:
5. :ee:
6. :is:
7. :pt:
8. :al: