Contact us

Who will get the "grey vote" ?

esc87fan

... and Norway. :lol:

My mom (who's nearly 80) is a rocking mom so she'll vote for Hungary, Switzerland and Albania. :D

She likes 2 of my top 3 (Switzerland and Albania)! I'm not too keen on Hungary though

Anthony Tesla

Call me nuts but, I think Rybak has a decent shot to actually be on top 3 in part because of the grey vote, and because I can see earning a fairly chunk of the young girls vote.

Fluke

Clearly Armenia, Belarus, Greece, Belgium, Georgia and Montenegro didn't do that well. We got Netherlands, Estonia and -surprise- Lithuania in the final though, so they may have been the main receivers. Also Hungary probably mobilized otherwise unengaged 50-70 year olds just because they're a "real band playing real instruments", though not actually playing of course.

And Montenegro and Armenia seems likely to be #11 or #12 in their respective semis...

Gitte

According to this I must be old. I love nearly all the songs in the OP.

(I'm 17 by the way)

Fluke

Clearly Spain, France and Netherlands didn't appeal that much either, since they didn't get much from televotes. It seems it went mostly to Italy and Germany, who i just assumed wouldn't do that well at all, along with Estonia and Lithuania. Also, you could include Moldova, just got a feeling the older viewers enjoyed that farce the most.

midnightsun

Veteran
What my parents is concerned: they liked Italy but not France, which was a bit surprising, because my mum usually likes songs like the French one. When I asked my mum, she answered: France wasn't bad but not overwhelming, it didn't stand out too much in the final.

And that's what I predicted a few days before the final. It was exactly my opinion that France wouldn't stand out enough in between the other songs so I was sure the results would be worse than fans and odds predicted (and I was right).

Top Bottom