Contact us

Who will be the epic flop of Eurovision 2016?

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
This year seems very difficult to predict. There's not a Trijntje who I can scream "flop" at with confidence like I did last year.

:at: could be the shock DNQ. Moderately hyped by fans and it's just something I struggle to see picking up support.

:lv: I can't see this doing as well as Aminata. It probably won't flat out flop but it doing super great would surprise me.

:mt: depends entirely on the performance. Could be top 10, could miss the final. Ira needs to step it up.

:hu: might not do as well as expected. Unsure how much of this prediction is naughty wishful thinking. Semi 1 is supposedly the competitive one though and there are plenty of songs there that are predicted to do well. I see this one from Hungary getting quite easily lost.

:es: will probably get their flop on in the final as usual, as will :de: Style over substance isn't going to work for them.

They all kind of failed to live up to expectations apart from Austria who surprised. Can I have a cookie please?

Actually, perhaps that's a tad unfair as Malta did come a very respectable 12th (jury saved their hind big time) and Latvia came 15th, although were expected by many to do much better. You may cut the cookie in half.

hawadharma

Is it just me, or :es: is always the epic flop in finals? :lol:

ESCFr

Say FLOP FLOP FLOP !

Top Bottom