Contact us

Who should/shouldn't have qualified?

aletem

Well, only 5 or 6 deserved to qualify from this semi. xshrug Hard to pick any of the non-qualifiers, as they weren't half impressive. Ok, I would pick Netherlands (coz I really like the song) and Macedonia (coz it wasn't bad as some would say, but it was forgettable), instead of Romania (wow they qualify with whatever thing they send) and Armenia (this sounded bad, looked good tho and we know that it was a favourable semi for them). Maybe, just maybe I would replace Belarus with Hungary, but Hungary also looked decent on screen (despite that plain ballad)..

Terence

For me, I would switch

:am: with :dk: (good performance or so I thought)

And that's it.

EscGeek

Veteran
:md: > :ru:
:by: > :gr:
:mk: > :hu:
:fi: > :am:

lowyby

The fun thing is that all the non-qualifiers were the countries where my favourite didn't win ;;
Denmark: Anne Gadegaard - Suitcase
Finland: Satin Circus - Crossroads
Moldova: Pretty much each other song
Macedonia: Tamara Todevska - Brod Sto Tone
Belarus: Milki - Accent

Now with those 5 songs, we would've had an amazing semi!

Kaz

I agreed with 9/10 of the qualifiers - I would've swapped :hu: for :by:.

Nicfedy

I would replace Georgia and Belgium with Denmark and Netherlands because all those two do is shout for 3 minutes.

Nikkita

I'd definitely switch Belarus with Romania. Also Denmark instead of Greece would be good. Hungary was a surprise to me but i was happy to see Hungary because of the sincere song.

Carrie

:no: -- :ie:
:lv: -- :pt:
:az: -- :ch:
:sl: -- :mt:

I would have liked :cz: to qualify so that we have a chance of returning next year, albeit I was not a big fan of the song.

Dessi

I'm quite happy with the result. :D

Kaz

:cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy:

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Swap Cyprus, Israel and Latvia for Portugal, Iceland and CZECH FUCKING REPUBLIC and I'll be happy. Although I know why Iceland didn't qualify based on those performances.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
:cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy::cy:
:il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il::il:
:cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz::cz:

Top Bottom