Contact us

Who should/shouldn't have qualified?

FoxOfShadows

:by: and :md: were robbed of deserving final places
The sleeping pills from :am: and :hu: should have been left to rot in the semi

Carrie

I liked every song in this semi final other than Finland. Nonetheless, :md: was robbed and I would happily have given :ro:'s place to :md:. :nl: not qualifying is also a shame, so it would be bye bye :gr: for me.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
:by: had to, :hu: and :al: obviously not, they were so meh

EDC0708

Only agreed with 5 qualifiers this year, listening to these songs for the first time tonight, would have had Finland, Moldova, Belarus, Denmark and The Netherlands through, instead of Albania, Armenia, Russia, Hungary and Greece, which would have given alot more variety of genres. Hopeful for the UK to do well in the final, think we really stand out of the 17 finalists so far as most fun.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
I forgot also about :am:, it qualified only because its :am: and a little of great effects xshrug the song is mix of different parts which don't work with each other, same about singers, only 2 of them actually sang good

Fluke

Moldova and Finland would have been fun to see again, but they did as good as they could. Macedonia should have qualified just to get a second chance to perform because it went straight to hell :rolleyes:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
I would've swapped Russia, Greece, and Romania for Finland, Netherlands, and Denmark, but I'm actually super satisfied with how it went.

DanielLuis

I would only replace :ro: with :by:
If you talk only about the song I'd swap :am: with :nl:, but after the performances :am: deserved it more.

JackBauer

I honestly think no one was robbed. Moldova :md: and Finland :fi: were bad songs unsaved by a great performance.

The Netherlands, Denmark, Belarus, Fyrom were extremely average were extremely average songs and Denmark was the only good performance but they had to followed a fantastic performance by Russia.

I guess you could replace Albania by Denmark or the Netherlands because they were quite similar live show tonight, but in the end, Albania is a far superior song.

Brandt

:gr: :al: :am: :hu: :ro: :ru:

The quality of qualifiers is same level as Melodifestivalen 2015.

I would replace them with those,

:md: :dk: :nl: :by:

Meh. I am so unpleasant with results tonight.

Ritararita

I am pretty stoic person, but :al: qualifying after what was by far the worst performance tonight in my book, was first ever moment of this year´s Eurovision that made me really angry. I am sorry, Elhaida´s fans, please don´t take it personally, but my ears were bleeding. Even :fi: was better.

Snowprince

I've never been crazy about Greece's entry, it seems so boring and generic compared to the others so I would have rather chosen Netherlands (she did seem uneasy but she sang better and had a better song than Greece), Denmark (they were fun and gave a pretty good performance, they also had a much more entertaining song), or Macedonia (the performance could have been stronger but the song is much better).

I am fine with the rest of the entries chosen even though Albania and Armenia gave iffy vocal performances, I like their songs so I'm glad they made it.

Top Bottom