Contact us

Who finished last in Semifinal 1??

Who do you think finished last in Semi final 1??

• Ireland

35 58.3%
  • Azerbaijan

16 26.7%
  • Latvia

2 3.3%
  • Malta

1 1.7%
  • Netherlands

6 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ESC94

Who do you think ended up last in this semifinal??

I think :ie: got the red lantern.

Last edited:

Zeus

Latvia, Malta and Netherlands will still have received some points. Azerbaijan maybe a few from a country close to them. So Ireland as last seems pretty clear to me. I can't think of a country that would've voted for them. Maybe UK but they weren't voting in this semi. I can actually see Ireland having 0 points here.

Ezio

Veteran
ORF.at called Ireland a visual accident

martin

Latvia, Malta and Netherlands will still have received some points. Azerbaijan maybe a few from a country close to them. So Ireland as last seems pretty clear to me. I can't think of a country that would've voted for them. Maybe UK but they weren't voting in this semi. I can actually see Ireland having 0 points here.
Well i could see people in Sweden, The Netherlands, Finland, Norway and Malta give them some points. But i would not be surprice if Ireland. I could also see Latvia getting last place. Don,t think Malta or The Netherlands was last

12Pointsgoto.....

It's definitely between Ireland and Azerbaijan, but most likely Ireland. I think 11th was either Malta or Netherlands.

Citelis

I think it was Azerbaijan and not Ireland, despite the very bad live of Wild Youth, because the Azerbaijani song was more dead anyway. Even on Youtube Ireland has way more views than Azerbaijan, Latvia and Malta.

heke1988

:az: or :ie:. I voted :az:.

JenJen94

Ireland imo

11th i'd say Malta
12th Netherlands
13th Latvia
14th Azerbaijan
15th Ireland

ESC94

I think it was Azerbaijan and not Ireland, despite the very bad live of Wild Youth, because the Azerbaijani song was more dead anyway. Even on Youtube Ireland has way more views than Azerbaijan, Latvia and Malta.

That doesn´t mean all that much, maybe they just wanted to see if the outfit was really this bad. And don´t forget that :ie: has much more inhabitants than :lv: and :mt:.

Realest

11 :mt:
12 :lv:
13 :az:
14 :nl:
15 :ie:

hijirio

Veteran
Am I really the only one who voted Malta?

It must be Malta or Azerbaijan.

Bobjan FR

I will say ireland because i thought their live was the worst ...

Mainshow

Veteran
It´s definitely :ie: - unless some British diaspora from :mt: voted for it (and :az: got less pts)

Chalphon

Must have been Ireland. What surprises me is that I hear Irish people beeing honestly surprised about it. I have an Irish friend that said that some people in Ireland thought they would win the contest this year. If that is true, Ireland has completely lost it's connection to reality and the whole island is sailing away into an oblivious fantasy land...

ESC94

Must have been Ireland. What surprises me is that I hear Irish people beeing honestly surprised about it. I have an Irish friend that said that some people in Ireland thought they would win the contest this year. If that is true, Ireland has completely lost it's connection to reality and the whole island is sailing away into an oblivious fantasy land...

Oh boy, these people should be hired by their broadcaster. How can someone be soo out of touch with reality??xgaah

Top Bottom