Contact us

Who do #YOU want to win the Eurovision Song Contest 2018?

Who do #YOU want to win the Eurovision Song Contest 2018?

• :az: AZERBAIJAN - Aisel - X My Heart

0 0.0%
  • :by: BELARUS - Alekseev - Forever

0 0.0%
  • :hr: CROATIA - Franka - Crazy

0 0.0%
  • :lt: LITHUANIA - Ieva Zasimauskaitė - When We're Old

0 0.0%
  • :mt: MALTA - Christabelle - Taboo

0 0.0%
  • :md: MOLDOVA - DoReDos - My Lucky Day

0 0.0%
  • :me: MONTENEGRO - Vanja Radovanović - Inje

0 0.0%
  • :ch: SWITZERLAND - Zibbz - Stones

0 0.0%

• Total voters

revallsay

I would be happy with Cyrus, but I'd want to have a surprise winner. At this point Sweden could be a surprise, as many don't expect them to win, or someone who is there quiet.

burrito

I would actually love to see :cz: winning, slightly less :cy: (of possible ones). If it was possible, I'd like to see :hu: 2019 as well, same with :al: but it would be insane :lol: On the other hand I don't want neither :ua: nor :pt: (both in my top 10, but they won too recently). :se: this year does not really deserve a victory this year.

Chorizo

:at::bg::cz::cy:

I could also live with a few other winners, like Italy. Having another first-time winner would be great.

The worst winners among the favorites would be Israel, Norway, and Sweden.

Only a few more hours and all of my favorites are in semi 1...

BernadetteCydonia

Ok so I realized that I will want all my non-favourites to won to win because wishing for anyone but them literally makes chances of exactly them happening :lol:

A-lister

Veteran
As I've said all along... FUEGO :cy: FTW xcheer

If not Cyprus, then I'd be happy with France or Israel as well (out of the ones I think stand a chance).

LalehForWD

As I've said all along... FUEGO :cy: FTW xcheer

If not Cyprus, then I'd be happy with France or Israel as well (out of the ones I think stand a chance).

Yes, you've said it early - good spot!
I guess many agreed on she would qualify, but winning and slaying the odds ... no.

A-lister

Veteran
Yes, you've said it early - good spot!
I guess many agreed on she would qualify, but winning and slaying the odds ... no.

I never expected her to top the odds, my favs rarely do, so I'm kind of having a field day now, but my wishes rarely turn true in ESC so xshrug ... but I guess that last thing that dies is hope right?

Dima

I would like it to be Cyprus. Hungary is my second choice and I would also be happy for Estonia. Anyone outside from those 3 winning I would be indifferent to but I would kind of irk me if Norway won.

LoveHate

This is how I would rank the top-10 in odds:

Czech Republic
Moldova
France
Israel
Lithuania
Sweden
Cyprus
Estonia
Bulgaria
Norway

I’m not crazy about any of them, so unless Czech Rep gets it done I’m hoping for some huge surprise. Georgia is my favorite, but even making the final seems like a long shot.

eerik

Haven't seen/heard SF2 and pre-qualified entries yet, but I'll go with :cy: at the moment. I would be happy if tiny Cyprus won this year.

Nicfedy

1 vote for Ireland, sorry un voted Georgia but may change back depending on how they perform

0scar

I still haven't decided if I want :fr: :il: or :cy: to win, but I'll be fine with either one of those three

A-lister

Veteran
I still haven't decided if I want :fr: :il: or :cy: to win, but I'll be fine with either one of those three

Agree, all three would be worthy winners for different reasons, imo (out of the current top. 10 in odds).

Also Italy and Moldova would be cool, but I don't see them as "winner" entries.

midnightsun

Veteran
Italy is one of the songs I consider a „surprise winner“, just like AZE 2011. It‘s a safe song, probably loved by both public and juries. Maybe not at no 1 but overall enough to suceed the obvious top faves.

mauve

Veteran
Hungary is my heart winner this year. And after the rehearsal performance Germany. Following Estonia, Norway and France.

Iker

Veteran
:hu:, :ee: or :fr:

Israel ... does not deserve anymore for me even though there was a point in time when this song was my no 1. I dislike the live version, and those obnoxious dancers are too much to handle so I'd rather prefer something else.

Himan

As country I hope for Cyprus. But as song, I hope for France now, for songs that have a chance. I mean, I almost always want my home country to win :p

Ichbinjari

Can we change this to 2019?

Altough there are only 4 songs announced, it is still fun to see who people want to see winning? :D

Top Bottom