Contact us

Who did your country's commentator like?

No Name

Hmm, our commentator was fairly objective, and seemed to look at the positive things about each entry, but he seemed quite a lot happir about Eric Saade and Sweden than the rest.

He kept pointing out that we as danes should hope for Sweden to get a good result, otherwise it would be a scandal yadda yadda yadda. Annoying as hell. :lol:

Magizian

He kept pointing out that we as danes should hope for Sweden to get a good result, otherwise it would be a scandal yadda yadda yadda. Annoying as hell. :lol:

Ole Tøpholm annoyed the hell outta me, which is why I decided to go with SVT :lol:

Milos-BC

I am not sure who was a favorite of our commentator, but I know that, if she was to ask, :rs: would win each and every year :lol: Every time we have "the best song, the most original performance, ESC in Belgrade was the best ever, the press conference of :rs: is the most visited every year" etc :lol: Even with "Cipela" we had the best song in the contest and the most original performance :lol::lol::lol:

Every year she gives us a resaon for laughing. Some of this year's funny moments:

"A producer Lady Gaga is also in the backstage right now with the Russian entrant" xrofl3

"The Italian singer is called Raphael Galuzzi"

"Now they said douze points, which means two points. That is a trademark of ESC - two points" :lol: :lol: :lol:

(shock) "OMG, Moldova got 12 from Romania?" xrofl3

"And this is Ruslana, she represented Ukraine back in 2006"

"This was a great ESC, but you would agree with me that ESC that Serbia hosted in 2009 was the most amazing ever......"

Those were the ones I could remember for this year, but every year she says things like these :lol:

alca

I am not sure who was a favorite of our commentator, but I know that, if she was to ask, :rs: would win each and every year :lol: Every time we have "the best song, the most original performance, ESC in Belgrade was the best ever, the press conference of :rs: is the most visited every year" etc :lol: Even with "Cipela" we had the best song in the contest and the most original performance :lol::lol::lol:

Every year she gives us a resaon for laughing. Some of this year's funny moments:

"A producer Lady Gaga is also in the backstage right now with the Russian entrant" xrofl3

"The Italian singer is called Raphael Galuzzi"

"Now they said douze points, which means two points. That is a trademark of ESC - two points" :lol: :lol: :lol:

(shock) "OMG, Moldova got 12 from Romania?" xrofl3

"And this is Ruslana, she represented Ukraine back in 2006"

"This was a great ESC, but you would agree with me that ESC that Serbia hosted in 2009 was the most amazing ever......"

Those were the ones I could remember for this year, but every year she says things like these :lol:

xrofl3 xrofl3 xrofl3
But really! I would be annoyed by such comments! I could do her job better than her! (I'm talking about mistakes such as Serbia hosting the ESC in 2009! Hello! It's your country you're talking about!)

nikolay_BG

Banned
:mrgreen:
I think the commentators should not only be "translators", they should be funny and give more "attitude" to their commentary... in that way viewers will be more interested!

Actually many BG people would find that annoying I think. Our sports comentators are like that and I always heared somethings like "can`t he just shut up". :lol:

strupberry

I would prefer comentator-less Eurovision, I wonder if there was any tv channel like this, if I watched alone I'd try to find it.. (during the 1st semi I started wondering why I suddenly enjoy the show more, just to realize he was mute cause the lines were off :lol: )
Our tv commentator is quite annoying, snarky... Though this year is wasn't as bad as some previous years, like the time when he made fun of Chiara's figure. :roll: I don't remember anymore if he was subjective during the show this year or not, but definitelly had various levels of excitement during envelopes, like, he was quite happy with Serbia, Estonia and Denmark and went crazy (click) when we qualified.
He wasn't very impressed by Azerbaijan though.

Actually many BG people would find that annoying I think. Our sports comentators are like that and I always heared somethings like "can`t he just shut up". :lol:
I can't stand either of the extremes :lol: Especially in football.. here we usually have only one commentator, and sometimes not very enthusiastic either. But when I listen to some british duos they sometimes start to chat and laugh hysterically about random things, come on! :D

Last edited:

lucian-crusher

This year our commentators where ok. The only bad cooment I heard was at :uk:: ,,Silly girls know why they should vote for Blue, while smart boys nkow why they shoudn't vote for Blue" :lol:

Last year our comentator had his own personal war with Miro. Everytime Miro was on screen he was ,,can't wait to see him go" or ,,they just showing last images of him before he goes home" :lol:

r3gg13

I started by watching the Belgian ESC feed online, but the commentator's volume was too loud that I could not hear the hosts well. Plus, I was the only one in the house who speaks French, so I decided to watch it without the commentaries on Eurovision.TV.

The Belgian guy did not sound too fun though. I wanna see the ESC feed with Graham Norton as the commentator but the friggin BBC does not let 'Mmerrrrcans watch it :lol:

r3gg13

actually, during the voting, they are hilarious :p but during the songs and their presentations, he explains everything about it quite seriously ;)

I should have stuck on, but I listened to the commentator upto the first song, then switched on to the commentator free version :lol:

nikolay_BG

Banned
Last year our comentator had his own personal war with Miro. Everytime Miro was on screen he was ,,can't wait to see him go" or ,,they just showing last images of him before he goes home" :lol:

Like I said... romanians are so much in love with bulgarians... Don`t worry, we "love" you too :lol:

Milos-BC

xrofl3 xrofl3 xrofl3
But really! I would be annoyed by such comments! I could do her job better than her! (I'm talking about mistakes such as Serbia hosting the ESC in 2009! Hello! It's your country you're talking about!)

Yeah well, that's correct :lol: That is the funniest part :lol: And I agree that we would all certainly do a better job :lol:

Grinch

@Scooby Is she for real? I love her! :lol:

@svetlana loboda He's the Eurovision himself! :mrgreen:

you must be joking. I didn't hear them say that.
The spokesperson accentuated Azerbaijan and Bosnia but I didn't hear such a sentence as well.

Uhm yeah, I'm a schizophrenic person who makes up those things :roll: He said this at least a few times.

Top Bottom