Contact us

Which Swedish city to host ESC 2013?

pokerpupps

By the Muslim community to be correct.. or some parts of it atleast. The mayor seems to be anti-semitic aswell and is too busy trying to gain the muslim votes so he doesn't care what's going on... quite frank he doesn't care about anything, for a decade or so most people that look sort of Swedish or western European have been harassed or even worse in this city. No, this is not a side of Sweden I want to show.

If they choose to have Malmö as the city for Eurovision 2013 i'm most certainly not going to Eurovision then. So much trouble in that city:cry:

Venage

I don't care which city will host the ESC. Let it kick off somewhere where the booze is cheap :mrgreen:

pokerpupps

Malmö is the worst place to hold the contest. Visitors will be in trouble if they go out at night...

Sad but true. I don't think i have nothing good to say about Malmö. They have an amazing football team and fans though :lol:

FallenAngelII

I don't care which city will host the ESC. Let it kick off somewhere where the booze is cheap :mrgreen:
In... Vietnam? There's literally nowhere in Sweden where booze is cheap because there's a special alcohol tax to keep the prizes up in order to keep alcoholism down (and it's working pretty darn well, thank you very much).

Gizur

SVT announced yesterday that it could take several weeks until they make the decision regarding city/arena. So, we will have to wait. I'm quite sure it will be a great show whatever city they choose.

A-lister

Veteran
SVT announced yesterday that it could take several weeks until they make the decision regarding city/arena. So, we will have to wait. I'm quite sure it will be a great show whatever city they choose.

Stupid SVT, just choose Friends Arena and Stockholm and we're done! Are they waiting for bribes or something to decide who gave them the most? :lol:

alca

^ It HAS TO BE Stockholm!!! I have where to stay there! If it's another city then I will have to find a hotel! Come on SVT take under consideration the POOR Greek students in Sweden!!

A-lister

Veteran
^ It HAS TO BE Stockholm!!! I have where to stay there! If it's another city then I will have to find a hotel! Come on SVT take under consideration the POOR Greek students in Sweden!!

If it's Malmö I can give you some space :lol:

ravishing

Dear lord if SVT chooses Malmo I'm going to kill myself. I'd be so ashamed of being Swedish then! We have a brand new arena, how can they even consider anything else!!

LalehForWD

Don't worry, it will be Solna. SVT is just out fishing for some bids (and should be), the kommuner[na] must invest and sponsor the event. The one with the best offer will win (Solna).

No Name

You're a little harsh on Malmö. :cry:

Admittedly, never been to Stockholm, but I've been to both Malmö (several times) and Göteborg (once), and even if they may not be as big as Stockholm they both have a capital-vibe imo.

Malmö is indeed very different and just by walking down the main shopping street I feel a whole different level of multiethnicity than what I've ever experienced in any southern suburb of Copenhagen. I quite liked it tbh, but of course what I've seen is only based on 4-5 hours of walking in inner city. Have heard about both shootings as well as jews being discriminated in Malmö though, so I dunno...I'm split.

Malmö's just a stone's throw from where I live so from a selfish point of view I'd like it to be Malmö or Göteborg, and besides, Stockholm already had their turn in 2000. :rolleyes:

A-lister

Veteran

Admittedly, never been to Stockholm, but I've been to both Malmö (several times) and Göteborg (once), and even if they may not be as big as Stockholm they both have a capital-vibe imo.

Malmö is indeed very different and just by walking down the main shopping street I feel a whole different level of multiethnicity than what I've ever experienced in any southern suburb of Copenhagen. I quite liked it tbh, but of course what I've seen is only based on 4-5 hours of walking in inner city. Have heard about both shootings as well as jews being discriminated in Malmö though, so I dunno...I'm split.

Malmö's just a stone's throw from where I live so from a selfish point of view I'd like it to be Malmö or Göteborg, and besides, Stockholm already had their turn in 2000. :rolleyes:

Living here is not that exciting any longer when people get beat up and raped simply for being blonde or looking Western European or Jews have to flee the city because of islamic antisemitism.

Also the city is simply too small, and actually Copenhagen would benefit from this, while I think it's actually Sweden who should benefit from being a host for this and not some other country (sorry Denmark). People will choose hotels in Copenhagen, shop there and go out there... which means that Sweden pays for the party but doesn't get anything in return. If it's Stockholm, they simply have to stay in Stockholm and that would benefit Stockholm and Sweden.

I just hope that if it's Stockholm, they understand that clubs need to be open LONGER than 3:00 AM, because if they close as they do now people will barely leave the arena until clubs are closed.

DanielLuis

It would be so ridiculous for them to host their NF in a 60000 seater and the actually ESC in a 15000 seater wouldnt it?

alca

^ That scenario is gone! They will announce the host city after summer!

Top Bottom