• Copycats

8 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
finalround.png

Openings 2.0: send the opening of a movie, series, TV show, anime etc...
Long songs (just not too long) Spin-off: send a song between 6 and 10 minutes length.
Copycats - Each participant is randomly assigned another participant. You choose a song and vote as if you were that person.

Amir

Veteran
I was hoping my suggestion would win xcry
I think I'll participate but I would like to pass on the hosting rights

FabiESC

tiffany-pollard-drama.gif

not the quest for who will host AGAIN

@FabiESC will you host?
Sorry but i'm not hosting and i don't participate in this spin-off. I don't like the theme so it's time for a break.
It's very sad to see, when your themes have no chances from edition to edition. Don't like system we pick the themes.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Sorry but i'm not hosting and i don't participate in this spin-off. I don't like the theme so it's time for a break.
It's very sad to see, when your themes have no chances from edition to edition. Don't like system we pick the themes.
Do you have a different system in mind that might be more fair?

FabiESC

Do you have a different system in mind that might be more fair?
That's a good question. There isn't really a fair system.
I would like to make the suggestion, that we don't vote in first round for a theme and pick them in a random way with random.org. The Top 3 or 4 goes then in the final vote. The Member who suggest the winner theme can not make suggest for the next edition.

empo21

Veteran
If we are going to throw ideas :D mine is not about how we choose a theme but...

My suggestion is the winner gets 1 theme suggestion to automatically qualify for round 2 of voting as a little reward for winning xcheer it may also motivate the current winner into hosting if their personal theme wins.

Fierro

I'd really like to host, but I was sick this whole week and don't feel well enough yet to jump into another hosting at the moment.

marc

hey, unfortunately I won't be hosting.
Since I don't like this topic at all and I wouldn't have participated anyway, I don't want to be the host of a show I don't like
I'm sorry

Ewigkeit

Veteran
Bruh it's literally for the second time in a row when I'm next in the line someone else gets the opportunity to host why is u hatin on me so much 💀:ROFLMAO:

Loooool jks I would have turned down anyway bcoz this theme basically suxxx I am who I am and I ain't gonna pretend to be someone else

Top Bottom