Contact us

What type of phone do you have?

Which type of phone do you have?

• Total voters

tomos2019

Maybe I did ask or maybe I didn't, I can't remember but I just think the most important thing function of a phone should be to phone people, I do kind of live in the 00s!

r3gg13

Hey everyone, who has already got the new iphone 11 pro max ? I've been thinking about getting a new smartphone because I'm using the old Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra (I like biiiig phones) and it no longer works as it should. But is it necessary to buy iphone 11 pro max or is iphone XS max enough?

My husband and I bought iPhone 11, and the phones are definitely worth the money. We personally don’t need the extra camera, or a more intense screen. The cameras and the screens are a big step up from our old 7+. We use our phones for basic functionality like email, gps, music, news and taking pictures of our cat. So it’s definitely more than sufficient for our use.

AlekS

Veteran
(the pic is equal to its original size)
WhNdtxf.jpg

Nokia 216 for calls. I turned the I-net off because I value my privacy. It's almost impossible to break my SIM too :cool:

I've got Ontario 2 tab (Android & Windows dual system) for the I-net, video calls etc. but I gave it to my mom.

I take pics & videos with Canon SX240 HS camera.

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
OdMRyfo.jpg

My new mobile phone is a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
(I upgraded recently from the Galaxy Note 9), a brilliant
flagship smartphone , the best one I've ever had xup

edit: added picture​

Last edited:

martinvince4544

I am using Samsung Galaxy as my phone for at least 4–5 years.. Talking about when I have started using it is being difficult to use but now a days I prefer everyone to use Samsung Galaxy !!! Because I can’t tell you how it is Awesome !!! I have also used Apple iPhone here but I liked Samsung one !!

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Just a matter of what one is used to ;) I was not used to a big phone when I wrote the first post, then in time I upgraded and that phone was bigger and I found that I liked it despite its size, and now I would not think of 'downgrading' to a smaller phone, my current big phone (the excellent Samsung Galaxy Note 10+) and screen feels just the right size :mrgreen:

Sultana

I used to be a fan of android phones for a long time. My last one was Honor 9, but then my friend sold me her Iphone 7 plus because she decided to buy the latest one and OH GOD what a difference! I will never return to Android phones again, what took me 4 steps now takes only 2. Incredible!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I used to be a fan of android phones for a long time. My last one was Honor 9, but then my friend sold me her Iphone 7 plus because she decided to buy the latest one and OH GOD what a difference! I will never return to Android phones again, what took me 4 steps now takes only 2. Incredible!

Apple should pay you because this reads like a sales pitch. :LOL:

jashu

It's amazing to see how much phones have evolved over the time since this thread started, like for real, people talking about blackberry in the first few posts LOL
I had two phones: an iPhone XR for work purposes only, and a Sony Xperia 5 III for personal use.
Recently I dropped my Xperia into a river during an outing and couldn't recover it, now I'm left with my XR but it's really cracked all over because of my job.
So, I figured I would refurbish and sell my XR and wait for the iPhone 15 line to come out so I can replace it, but I still need another phone for personal use.
Now here's where I need a general opinion because I can't decide whether I should use the new iPhone 15 as a personal phone instead of as a work phone. I heard rugged Android phones are a better option for heavy duty jobs because phone cases aren't always as resistant and they can be quite expensive.
cat-s53-1.jpg

The phone in the picture is a CAT S53 from last year, it is MIL-STD-810H compliant and cheaper than the overall price of an iPhone with a $300+ case that offers the same protection.
The problem would be to transfer all my saved data from my lost Xperia to my iPhone 15 and my iCould to my new Android, something I've never done in the past and will probably take hours since I have different apps and contacts for each phone.

Is the hassle of making a switch worth it? xthink Is an iPhone a better phone for personal use compared to Android? Would love to read y'alls opinion!

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
iphone 14 pro max 256 GB, got it as a present xrunhug

shangela-sugar-daddy.gif

heke1988

OnePlus 6T

Top Bottom