Contact us

What type of phone do you have?

Which type of phone do you have?

• Total voters

Charly

I just got myself 1 of the world best camera phone, the Sony Xperia X with 23 MP back and 13 MP Front camera and superfast processors xcheer

maxresdefault.jpg

nikkisback

I have a Galaxy Trend since January 2014 :lol: It's mediocre especially when it comes to taking pics, but i can use internet, whatsapp and some other apps, and listen to music, and that's enough for now.

MyHeartIsYours

I dropped my current phone down the toilet, so I will be going back to Android asap! Windows phone NEVER again!! Ideally I would like an iPhone but I won't pay for one :p

Magizian

I have a lot of smartphones - 7-8 if I remember correctly. I work for a mobile network carrier, so I mostly get them for free.

My current favourite is the Sony Xperia XZ, because of the LDAC system. It produces sound very close to high-end wired headphones, even though it's wireless (I have them connected to the Sony MDR 1000x). The built-in Swiftkey is quite handy and bloatware is kept to a minimum, compared to other brands.

I really like Samsung phones as well, and I own both the Galaxy 4, S6 Edge and S7.

Next on my wishlist is the Huawei Mate 9 Pro :D

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
I recently got a new mobile phone - and it is , without any
doubt, the best and most sophisticated mobile I ever had.

It is a beast of an Android mobile phone from
Samsung - and I simply love it!! xlove xcheer

Samsung Galaxy Note 9

INYjQOf.jpg

Ausesken

I have a phone that wakes me up every day and allows me to call from time to time, reply Whatsapp messages every 2/3 days and surf a bit the internet 20 min. per day :lol:

r3gg13

I have a ProductRed iPhone 7+. I've had it for almost 2 years now. It still works reliably, and the battery life is still more than adequate. So I think I'm definitely getting my money's worth on this device.

Also, I love how seamless it is to sync everything between Apple devices under one Apple ID account. If you have multiple Apple devices it's definitely an incentive to get an iPhone.

Gitte

I have a fairphone. It's made in fair circumstances, and the materials are as-fairly-as-possible-mined or recycled (my smartphone is even refurbished) I clicked on android because it works with android.

midnightsun

Veteran
iPhone 6s. got an iPhone 7 when I renewed the contract with my mobile provider but haven’t installed everything there.

LovelyMJ

I have Oneplus 7, it's a gift from my mother. I use it mostly for calls, browsing and occasional photos. The main reason to always have a phone nearby for is that I'm using a baby monitor app. I'm currently working at home but having an eye on my kid is still tough. I can't be always around but with stuff like this I can monitor if he's sleeping or not.

tomos2019

I've gone back to a regular phone after getting my first smartphone in Christmas 2015 and it was alright to begin with but I had various troubles with smartphones after a while(plus it annoyed me when people said ''You've got everything open'', I don't know how to close stuff!) so I've recently got something that looks like a Nokia but it's actually by a company called Ushining which is Chinese I believe.

lilka

Hey everyone, who has already got the new iphone 11 pro max ? I've been thinking about getting a new smartphone because I'm using the old Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra (I like biiiig phones) and it no longer works as it should. But is it necessary to buy iphone 11 pro max or is iphone XS max enough?

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
I've gone back to a regular phone after getting my first smartphone in Christmas 2015 and it was alright to begin with but I had various troubles with smartphones after a while(plus it annoyed me when people said ''You've got everything open'', I don't know how to close stuff!) so I've recently got something that looks like a Nokia but it's actually by a company called Ushining which is Chinese I believe.
Couldn't you have asked people to show you how to easily close all the apps running? My Samsung smartphone has three buttons at the bottom, if I press the one to the left for a second, all the apps currently running will show up on the screen and I can just close them all (either by swiping the app away on the screen or clicking the X in the top corner of each one). Not sure how it works on an iPhone though, if that's what you had.

Top Bottom