Contact us

What has been your favorite country in FSC so far?

lucian-crusher

This is how it goes for me after 8 editions:

lucian.jpg

Thanks to Pretty in Pink for the table :) :)

AlekS

Veteran
I'm a shameless Russia-lover... in FSC only though :twisted:
Well, but I'm not gonna refuse Russia only because I vote for them so often. They send my most fave song - they get 12, their song is not so good for me at the moment - they get 0. It's simple. The same is for everyone else :p :twisted:

Creepy thing. Overall I gave 464 points and I got 463 :lol: :shock: :lol: lol, almost equal o__0
Btw, stats doesn't help me to choose songs/vote (coz I'm a stubborn b-tch :twisted: ), it's just for fun :D

there's a tough fight for #2 among Bulgaria, Norway, Macedonia, B&H and Denmark.

lucian-crusher

That kinda goes for me with Bulgaria. I always know the Bulgarian singers and songs, but that is an advantage and a disatvantage for them. If they send a song I like they get in my Top 5, If they send a song I hate they get 0. Until now they only sent songs I love and songs that are indiferent to me :roll: :roll:

apocalexxnow

Terrible colors for the country names ;) Also, Greece should be at the bottom, because it has the most zeroes and Cyprus and Japan should be at the top of the 0 countries :)

I'm too lazy and too buzy with uni to update my table and put it here, but I'll get to that soon :)

94ayd

I've decided to put Greece at the top because it has participated the most and has had some entries that were close to getting a point. I don't think I need to listen to your criteria on how to arrange my table. ;)

Another

With old forum i've lost all my statistics, but obviously my favourite country in FSC is Ukraine (with BIG point's advantage i guess) ;)
Lol, it seems like "neighbour voting" between Russia and Ukraine in FSC, but really, i'm trying to be such an objective about my points as I can , moreover Ukraine always sends really, really good songs. :)

apocalexxnow

Awww, it's the first time we have a 0 from you :) Don't worry, I plan to send 2 more experiment songs, so this 0 won't remain lonely ;)

Top Bottom