Contact us

What games do you play?

Milos-BC

Currently playing "Megaman" (the original) :D

LalehForWD

I'm trying to get an old favourite to work again:
Submarine Titans xheart

lots of tricks to do on my Win7 64bit PC
The game is solid stable and has superb AI scripting.
I remember I did some serious modding to get a more clever AI, now unfortunately lost long time ago.
The game Sins of a Solar Empire has almost exactly the same gameplay as this, although in a larger scale.

FYI fix:
Get d3drm.dll from a XP machine (obsolete Direct3D monitor support)
To fix system 256 colour overwrite (common to many old games), the kill explorer.exe-method is the only one that works BMO. Create a batch file (*.bat), example my st_win7fix.cmd
Code:
@echo off
title Submarine Titans & color 0E & echo Submarine Titans Windows 7 Appstarter 
taskkill /f /im explorer.exe & set key="HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop"
for /f "tokens=3 delims=     " %%A in ('reg query %key% /v ScreenSaverIsSecure') do set secure=%%A
for /f "tokens=3 delims=     " %%A in ('reg query %key% /v ScreenSaveTimeOut') do set timeout=%%A
reg add %key% /v ScreenSaverIsSecure /t REG_SZ /f /d 0
reg add %key% /v ScreenSaveTimeOut /t REG_SZ /f /d 0
rundll32.exe user32.dll, UpdatePerUserSystemParameters
echo Startar Submarine Titans... & start /w st.exe & echo Terminating...
reg add %key% /v ScreenSaverIsSecure /t REG_SZ /f /d %secure%
reg add %key% /v ScreenSaveTimeOut /t REG_SZ /f /d %timeout%
rundll32.exe user32.dll, UpdatePerUserSystemParameters
start explorer.exe & exit

Milos-BC

Currently playing:

I liked the original NES version, so obviously I like this remake as well :D

Yamarus

My summer 2013 will have been spent playing Mario Kart Wii with my friends :lol:

LalehForWD

British The Creative Assembly series Total War recently released Rome II xcheerxcheer

HUGEly anticipated game, not quite sure of my final opinion though as it has got a very different gameplay feeling. Great graphics (without my computer sounding as a helicopter takeoff thankfully) which shows how extremely well written these games are.

Edward

Since there are quite a few football fans in here I got to wonder if anyone still plays Championship Manager? You know, the last decent version. 01/02 :) It would be great if some forum league could be created among us. It would be a bit like Eurovision but about football ;)

Although I still played the initial following releases of Football Manager in the aftermath of the Eidos related split, the newest versions have failed to interest me. Several reasons...like being a demanding game in terms of what you need to run it smoothly, the database having become way too complex and the design not being attractive. It just feels too heavy and I miss the simplicity of good ol' CM 01/02. So if anyone's interested in giving this a go let it be known. The game runs super light on nowadays computers and it would be a fun way to trade football knowledge/ideas and get to know each other's views on things as well. We'd then just have to agree about hours & days to play if going forward with this.

ShoeFlo

Currenty I'm playing Pokemon Black edition (that's the fifth generation) on PC (I installed an Emulator, so I can play Nintendo games on my computer) It's quite funny. Entertaining story, some great cities, but I hate the new Pokemons... the first generation were fantastic, but the Pokemons of the further generations are just looking like monstrosities or are simply ugly. I hate them all... For example there is a Pokemon that looks exactly like a cogwheel, it hasn't even a face or at least eyes, it's just a damn cogwheel. :? :lol:
I play with cheats, so I assembled a group of my favorite Pokemons (Charizard, Mewtwo, Zapdos and so on) :cool: With these fantastic quality Pokemons I feel like I'm the Real Madrid of Pokemon business :cool:

I have already 5 medals, soon I will face the Pokemon League. I'm sure they are already awed because of my quality :cool:

Milos-BC

Currently playing this one:

Sonic_unleashed_boxart.jpg

It's quite a unique game, and a lot darker than the majority of Sonic games. But it is really awesome.

IncognitoGH

Just finished The Last Of Us: Remastered edition on the PS4. Oh my god. What a stunning game. It had me crying, laughing, scared and emotionally attached to the characters. Everyone who has a PS3 or PS4 NEEDS to play this game.

Top Bottom