Contact us

What countries would you like to see in FSC?

Charly

I have found 1 :D

roadrunner

In all honesty, I've been wanting to enter the Philippines in the contest. There is a vibrant music scene in the Philippines. So who knows, I might enter it!

EDIT:
AAND, people liked my spin-off entry enough!

Matt, I don't like Charice :lol:. She's a bit over-hyped :lol: She's good though!

I'm actually interested to enter the Philippines, it's just that I'm quite busy with my studies. But, if more members may get to form a jury (3 would be ok with me) then I might as well give it a try. xcheer

r3gg13

I'm actually interested to enter the Philippines, it's just that I'm quite busy with my studies. But, if more members may get to form a jury (3 would be ok with me) then I might as well give it a try. xcheer

Yaaay! xcheer xcheers I'm happy that you are interested! One down side for me is that I'm not too familiar with the Filipino music scene, I just know what's on the charts. BTW, it doesn't take much time to participate.

BlueForever

I've actually lived in South Africa for 17 years before I came back to Taiwan (where I was born)...
So I have a very good and extensive knowledge of the South African Music Scene!!
Plus K-Pop and J-Pop is also HUGE here in Taiwan...so I'll be able to get my hands on these songs pretty easily!!

But, the problem is that I don't know if one person is allowed to represent more than one country!???
If it's allowed...I'll definitely be able to provide FSC with all three countries: Taiwan, South Africa, and South Korea.
If not....then it's OK, just thought I'd let you guys know!! XDD

Let me know if it's allowed....and I'll send you songs from SA and SK immediately!!! ^____^

elvisontheisland

Let me know if it's allowed....and I'll send you songs from SA and SK immediately!!! ^____^
It's not. For obvious reasons: One person voting for multiple countries might give him/her the edge of actually giving out 24 instead of 12 points and would easily make way for score manipulations.

As far as new countries are concerned, however, I say: the more the better! :D

BlueForever

^ Of course I will only be allowed to vote once....and that I won't be able to vote for either of the three countries!!
I'm willing to do that if it allows for more countries to participate....

But I also understand that it wouldn't be fair to other members who would also like to represent more than one country!!!
Just thought I'd ask and see what happens....:lol:

I did try to ask a few of my friends to join....but none of them seem interested~~ :(

Top Bottom