Contact us

Wanted: ESC Moderators

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
We are looking for a couple of volunteers who are interested in joining the ESC United Mod team. With the 2015 season kicking off in the near future and we want to ensure we're ready for that task.

The ESC section of the Forum requires attention more than any other area so if you think you are up for this task please PM me HERE apply.

Your responsibilities include (but not limited to):

- Moderating the ESC related Forums to ensure all members are following the Forum guidelines. That includes moving and/or updating posts or threads.

- You will be responsible to update the country threads with the most recent news, in particular the first post with the artist information, most recent news etc.

- Be the first contact for questions related to Eurovision questions from members, Moderators and Admins.

- Special projects which will be assigned as the need arises

As a Moderator you are being given Premium Member access which means you can store up to 500 messages, have bigger avatars, tons of Signature options and many other needs things.

Again, please contact me via PM by clicking HERE if you would like to apply or have questions.

Thanks much!!!!!

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
thank you for everyone who applied. I received a good amount of applications so I want to thank you for your interest. I will review them all this weekend!

Mlyn

Banned
Can I apply for ESC host as well? I want to announce the points please.

Top Bottom