Contact us

Valrax - Land of the Lustrous Metal: WLSC 126 The Bee Gees: "Stayin' Alive"

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
VALRAX

valraxi.png

After a long and glorious reign as the Duke of London, Lupus has dcided to introduce you all to his homeland; the proud and mighty nation of Valrax. Valrax's might and strength is built upon the lustrous silvery-white metal of the same name; an incredibly versatile and powerful metal. The capital, Valraena, is situated upon a peninsula to the south of the country and is renowned the world over for its beautiful architecture and sweeping views over the sea and southern uplands.

Valrax is ruled by a Council, consisting of the seven Dukes who each rule a part of the nation. Each Duke takes responsibility for a different aspect of the country. The Duke of Northern Plains, Lupus, has, among his responsibilities, the authority to call forth the finest performers and musicians that the country has to offer to enter the Nation Song Contest and Waiting List Song Contest. We hope that you enjoy Valrax's offerings to come! :D

Eulaliya

Re: Valrax - Land of the Lustrous Metal

A warm welcome from Riya-Sampetrina!xcheer

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Welcome from SLAYmausia & Deltannor xqueenbitch

Krishoes

Oh God what a member, welcomeeeee xcheer

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

Escunited celebrity right there :eek:n
Welcome from Mradalesia xcheer

I dunno about that :lol: But thank you all for your kind welcome :)

Salmon

Ha, I completely missed this thread during the last few days – welcome from :ar:t, Robert! (:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Thodistan welcomes you and wishes you very well!

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

Valrax will be entering the 116th edition of the WLSC with a song to celebrate two years with the most wonderful man alive. He introduced me to the song and it stands out a lot to us both xlove xkiss Hope you also enjoy it! :D

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Re: Valrax - Land of the Lustrous Metal: WLSC116 Hugh/Drew "Way Back Into Love"

OK, so it seems that you announce your entry before the thread for submissions opens here :p Well here they are!

WLSC 116: Valrax - Hugh Grant/Drew Barrymore "Way Back Into Love"

This featured in an NF Calvin and I did for :lond: back in WV60 and I fell totally in love with it then. We watched the movie together earlier this year and that really touched me too. It feels like the perfect song to make my debut with here, as well as having a little extra significance given that Calvin and I celebrate two years together on Friday and without him I literally wouldn't be here! xlove

Krishoes

Good luck xlove

daniels1000

Welcome from Blackmere, Robert! :D

You know what passed through my mind when I saw the title? An atmospheric black metal artist Lustre. If you thought of him as well, please let me know so I can give you 12 very lustrous points in WLSC. don't worry I know you didn't

Salmon

OK, so it seems that you announce your entry before the thread for submissions opens here :p

Haha, well the NSC rules state that entries can be revealed as soon as the previous edition’s results have been posted. It’s handled the same way in WLSC.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

Welcome from Blackmere, Robert! :D

You know what passed through my mind when I saw the title? An atmospheric black metal artist Lustre. If you thought of him as well, please let me know so I can give you 12 very lustrous points in WLSC. don't worry I know you didn't

Wow! What an interesting song indeed! Did you think of me with the howling wolves at the end? ;) Thanks for the warm welcome xcheer

Haha, well the NSC rules state that entries can be revealed as soon as the previous edition’s results have been posted. It’s handled the same way in WLSC.

The differences! Ah well, thanks for telling me and I'll try and remember not to do the same in WV... ;)

esc87fan

So glad you've joined us, dear Duke! Welcome from my nation of Sakuralia!

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

xfaint OMdearG! :eek: I hadn't noticed you've joined us! xlove xcheer This is amazing news and I hope you resist the temptation of quitting the WL. xsnooty It takes a lot of time to reach the roster, true, but in the meanwhile time goes by very fast, you get connected to a new reality, voting in the finals and finding out different genres and members whose taste you learn to appreciate and love. :D it doesn't matter how they might seem different from who we are, when it comes to music. :D In my particular example, @doctormalisimo is a member whose songs I can like a lot, and the odds wouldn't be that optimistic in the beginning if we only focused on differences. :D Vote in the semis whenever you can and take part in the WLSC, for me it was the perfect way of surviving the long wait. Same goes to taking part in the spin-offs. xcheer I'm only sorry I didn't vote more in the semis while I was in the WL or that I didn't participate in the spin-offs. So this is why I suggest this to you. :D you'll get more involved in the nsc and get to know members in a different way.

Good luck and it's great news having you here with your own nation. xcheer

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

Time to do something a little different for next time then *rubs hands together in evil glee*

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Re: Valrax - Land of the Lustrous Metal: WLSC117 Gags "Edge of Glory"

WLSC 117: Lady Gaga "Edge of Glory"

Well I said it was time for a change in direction...

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Re: Valrax - Land of the Lustrous Metal: WLSC117 Gags "Edge of Glory"

Will you host?

Top Bottom