Contact us

Updates/Requests/Improvements (post all noticed ISSUES and SUGGESTIONS here)

burrito

I don't know whether it's just my problem or does anybody else at the moment has the same issue, but the forum takes an awfully long time to load, sometimes up to the point where it straight up crashes or stops loading and just stays that way. Sometimes I can't even vote in polls because the site just keeps on processing and processing and processing and there's nothing happening. Even now I had to refresh and wait a lot just to see if someone had the same problem because the pages just won't load. It's not a problem with my internet connection, i've got this problem only with this site. What do? :(

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
I don't know whether it's just my problem or does anybody else at the moment has the same issue, but the forum takes an awfully long time to load, sometimes up to the point where it straight up crashes or stops loading and just stays that way. Sometimes I can't even vote in polls because the site just keeps on processing and processing and processing and there's nothing happening. Even now I had to refresh and wait a lot just to see if someone had the same problem because the pages just won't load. It's not a problem with my internet connection, i've got this problem only with this site. What do? :(

Ohhhh, finally someone who's having the same problems as me

Ewigkeit

Veteran
Can you add Cambodia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Thailand, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Papua New Guinea country flags, please? Thank you in advance. :)

hijirio

Veteran
Can we have clown reaction to posts? 🤡🤡🤡

theditz83

Veteran
Ads are getting out of hand again. I'm now getting three banner ads dotted throughout each forum page, even showing under the username before the actual message like the user has themself posted the ad. It's so messy and unsightly.

I don't want to have to install an adblocker but may have to if this gets further out of hand.

Schlagerman1

Ads are getting out of hand again. I'm now getting three banner ads dotted throughout each forum page, even showing under the username before the actual message like the user has themself posted the ad. It's so messy and unsightly.

I don't want to have to install an adblocker but may have to if this gets further out of hand.
Yeah I even printscreened the NSC-thread, cause it was getting insane. Two huge banners in the middle of the the threadlist really makes it too messy. Is this something that you can fix or is it something that the hosting site has done right at this moment?

oq8FqTG.png

I do would love to go to Croatia, but having the same commercial twice in a row is ridiculous to begin with...

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
These forum ads are ridiculous. I can't scroll on my mobile at all, reply or anything without it jumping and opening one of the ads.

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
Glad it's not only me that's being driven mad by these intrusive ads. Hopefully after ESC season, the admins will be able to find a resolution for this.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
We are very sorry for discomfort past few days, now we have finally firured out the problem and fixed it.

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
The rules have been updated with a new rule about signatures

You are allowed only one image in your signature. Which must be around 500x200 or less in size. This is to reduce the strain on the forum server and so other users can have a more comfortable experience. Please also avoid using large GIFs.

Uto

Veteran
The rules have been updated with a new rule about signatures
Old forum I used to be a member of had an option for users to disable loading of pictures in sigs of other users. Bit archaic perhaps nowadays with the bandwiths we now live with. Still, maybe there's some code for that here as well, might be worth it if you wish to reduce load. I will surely use such an option if it exists.

hijirio

Veteran
Thehave been updated with a new rule about signatures
You are allowed only one image in your signature. Which must be around 500x200 or less in size. This is to reduce the strain on the forum server and so other users can have a more comfortable experience. Please also avoid using large GIFs.

Also ESC united: It's totally okay to have 1500x300 intrusive ads in between forum posts and the thread list 🤡🤡🤡

#consistency

Last edited:

Laepo1

Old forum I used to be a member of had an option for users to disable loading of pictures in sigs of other users. Bit archaic perhaps nowadays with the bandwiths we now live with. Still, maybe there's some code for that here as well, might be worth it if you wish to reduce load. I will surely use such an option if it exists.

We have that option. I don't see any sigs :D
Also ESC united: It's totally okay to have 1500x300 intrusive ads in between forum posts and the thread list 🤡🤡🤡

#consistency

Use an ad-block?

Top Bottom