Contact us

United Kingdom: Bonnie Tyler - Believe in Me

Zack

Post your suggestions for questions to ask the artist(s) and delegation here.

These questions can be Eurovision related, general music questions regarding the artist or even random questions (e.g., what three items would you take with you on a deserted Island).

We will have final say about which questions get asked, but we'd appreciate it if everyone keeps their questions polite. Negative or overly critical questions (e.g. Why is your song so bad? Do you think your song is plagiarism?) will most likely not get chosen.
So what questions do you think would be the best questions to ask artists?

Be sure to include your name and your city and country of origin.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Bonnie,

Do you feel that Eurovision's reputation in the UK is getting better?

Sean, from Derby, UK

Impressive

Banned
What do you personally think about Engelbert Humperdinck's final result?

penguinperson

Ask something along the lines of how Ana Matronic has become involved as a commentator to the delegation. Matt UK

Jim

Hi Bonnie!

I like your song and I wish you good luck! You have a great career for many years, the eurovision song contest isn't it a little risky, I mean you had and you have great success, what if the result (I wish not of course) will be very bad ? Don't you afraid ?

Thanks!

Jim from Thessaloniki, Greece

Liam

In such a ballad-heavy year, what sets 'Believe in Me' apart from the rest, and do you think you can bring the UK its first win in over 15 years?

Liam, Gold Coast, Australia

Nicfedy

I love the bridge in the final part of the song, but you sing nothing and believe at the same time. If you can replicate this live this will be so powerful. Sorry it's not a question but proud that you are entering the contest for us.

NeonProject

Bonnie,

Do you feel that Eurovision's reputation in the UK is getting better?

Sean, from Derby, UK
I really want this to be asked, as well as asking her what she thinks the UK delegation should be doing to increase the reputation in the UK and in the contest itself.

MrNae89

here i have a question for bbc and one for bonnie
first for bbc:
last year you had a balad and a experinced singer. it didn't do so good. how come you send the same song this year only in a feminine version?
second for bonnie:
personaly i don't like the song, but i heard about you before.
after the semi-failure of blue in 2011 what makes you belive that you can do better this year?
do you think your song can generate more interest as did last years entry from the u.k.?(why is that?)

Mickey

Bonnie

Having travelled all over the world with your music, is there any particular Eurovision country that loves you more than most and you expect to get big points from?

Martin, Surrey

MrJadeEwen

With all your years experience do you still feel nerves, If so do you have a way to deal with them?

Martin, Bognor Regis, UK

Top Bottom