Couple of artist suggestions.

Holly Humberstone
Lola Young
Joy Crookes
Sam Fender
Griff

HarryUK

Veteran
I'd love to stare at Sam Fender's face and hear him talk Eurovision I'm not gonna lie :love:

rasmuslights

Veteran
I'd love to stare at Sam Fender's face and hear him talk Eurovision I'm not gonna lie :love:

i'd love to see him do it but at the same time i think there's no way it's going to happen.

wolf alice/london grammar are more likely i think.

Chrisiam

Honestly I still wouldn't be surprised if the act they select this year is from Liverpool so they can sell it as a "Home coming gig" Even though they'll be a new artist and not gone awaywhere to come home from.

Rocket man

I'd like a solo female artist with a fantastic voice and with an original/quirkiness to her personality. The song has to be up-tempo; the UK should not be sending a slow song for the home crowd.

HarryUK

Veteran
i'd love to see him do it but at the same time i think there's no way it's going to happen.

wolf alice/london grammar are more likely i think.
My boyfriend has hypothetically let me hook up with him as my 'one pass' hahahaha I'm literally obsessed

FilipFromSweden

Little Mix representing the UK on home soil would be iconic so they're my #1 wish. If not them I think MNEK is a creative genius and his vocal skills are unusually good

ESCConor

I recon Ella Henderson for some reason, vocally she is very good live.

Shes recently put out a song called Heartstrings and it just gave me vibes of a ESC winning song for some reason.

HarryUK

Veteran
I recon Ella Henderson for some reason, vocally she is very good live.

Shes recently put out a song called Heartstrings and it just gave me vibes of a ESC winning song for some reason.
Keep that Tory away

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Keep that Tory away

She is from a village on the edge of my town. Her dad was arrested and jailed for fraud, then forced to pay out nearly £450,000.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Really?? :oops:

How popular is s she in :uk:?? Here in :de: she´s more or less a One-hit wonder.

She had 1 hit, 1 more minor hit and then has floated around a bit since not making much in the way of a rumble. She's still releasing music though

shameless

Honestly I still wouldn't be surprised if the act they select this year is from Liverpool so they can sell it as a "Home coming gig" Even though they'll be a new artist and not gone awaywhere to come home from.
Paul McCartney is waiting in the wings to slay with some Lale-Andersen-realness

Top Bottom