2 1.0%

13 6.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ayzelto

Simply they probably were not into REAL discussions but they were just speculations. I feel no one would really ditch Rina
Well in the betting odds they’ve gone from 12/1 to 50/1. I think they’re more speculations at this point..

McEuroviz

Well it has been officially confirmed that tomorrow will be the reveal of the act:

Jeez the beeb still don’t shoot down the Rina rumour surely they know what The Sun and Mirror are up to. Maybe there is more to this maybe I am just stupid but we been played somehow haha let’s see what tomorrow brings.

jeriswani

Well I like it. The problem though is it doesn’t sound like a competitor which means it has a risk of coming in the bttm 5. However, If her her label promotes her song like crazy before Eurovision she could do very well. It was always going to be hard to improve on Sam Ryder and imho they shouldn’t have limited themselves on deciding it had to be a woman this year.

FilipFromSweden

falls to my knees

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
It's the fact they still continue to fuel the Rina speculation for me. The PR campaign has been disastrous. I seriously feel bad for Mae.

Chrisiam

I can only imagine that if it isn't Rina the fact they have been teasing her and the posters of her that was seen a few days ago in one of the BBC's buildings is because she is doing something for the BBC at some point and they used the speculation to build hype for that. You know, rather than building hype for the act itself.

ArmpitOfEurope

Well, some UK fans were really shading Birdy ( ! ), an amazing artist, calling her trash and a dissapointment, so these ones totally deserve whats coming.
Also if it is indeed Mae I dont want Rina ever on eurovision, she played the fans so much just for clout.

Dolly Blue

I'm starting to feel a lot better about not getting tickets to any shows.

I just can't believe, of all the interest they must have had this year, that THIS is what they chose. I'd have rather had bloody Steps.
Yeah Steps or even Jane Mcdonald lol

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
The hate that Mae is getting is astounding.

Sorry but its like little children acting when they dont get their own way.

Yes I get we are upset, but for godness sake we havent even heard the song yet.

It's giving Spanish eurofan when Chanel won the nf.

Top Bottom