Contact us

United Kingdom UNITED KINGDOM 2022 - Freya Skye - Lose My Head

AlekS

Veteran
Awesome way to come back (y). It's gonna be in my top 5 probably, but after Malena and Vicky Gabor this song didn't impress me at all
hikb958.gif

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Awesome way to come back (y). It's gonna be in my top 5 probably, but after Malena and Vicky Gabor this song didn't impress me at all
hikb958.gif

Yeah i have to agree they were superior, tbh this just goes to show how little effort the BBC put in before Spaceman.

HarryUK

It's a good entry... but would I listen to it outside of watching it on TV? Probably not. I'm not enamoured

Rocket man

This is already stuck in my head and I've only listened to this once. This is a strong return for the UK, definitely a contender.

ESCConor

This is definitely in contention to win, big question now is the staging.

Given Freya goes to a performing arts school, I am fairly confident she can sing very well live.

Ianp16

We wait 24 years for a UK ESC bop that sounds fresh and modern... And it's just delivered unexpectedly for Junior ESC? What the actual fuck?

shameless

feels so good that UK is trying and delivers again in the ESC universe, top 3 for sure if not even a good-will win which would fit perfectly with the upcoming main edition.

Romeo

2003 - 3rd
2004 - 2nd
2005 - *we don't talk about that*
----
2022 - could it be the year?
i-think-so-butters-stotch.gif

Marcos C

CBBC did an interview with Freya to find what she has been up to since JESC 2022. Basically, she bounced back from her difficult experience in Yerevan.

Hy Dranger

V. slightly belated I know but I just stumbled on this acoustic version of Lose My Head that Freya did on BBC's Strictly, her live singing, with nothing but a guitar accompanying her, is wonderful, shows how her live Eurovision performance could have been, if only . . . (acoustic guitar sounded a bit naff though, they needed Jimmy Page or someone who could match her crescendos)

Top Bottom