8 1.9%

12 2.8%

11 2.6%

32 7.6%

• Total voters

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Molly do a little tribute cover of Dolly's song "Jolene".

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Molly on Instagram talking about her experience at Glastonbury festival.

Still can't get over what happened yesterday at Glastonbury Festival (official)! I was gutted when they called us off stage after one song because of the storm! So when we walked into the crowd to play for everyone acoustically, I really wasn't sure what people's reaction would be. To say it was overwhelming is an understatement! That moment was such a great example of what 'Children of Universe' is about. Thanks to everyone who was there, singing along and listening. You created such a magical, positive thing out of something that could have been quite the opposite. Here's a picture taken immediately afterwards that kinda sums up the the whole thing x #powertothepeople @bbcintroducing

Instagram

Tetrix

I think Molly deserved a higher place than only the 17th. And Slovenia & Greece was underrated too. Sweden was totally overrated

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
It's great that her dream has finally come true. I can see another great selection from the BBC this year after them seeing how far she has come.

CPV4931

Great to see her playing @ Glastonbury :-)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I think OCD might've faired better than Children Of The Universe, it's much more her.

I think you're right. It's sounds like just a good, solid song that's not made especially for an occasion like "Children of the Universe" was. Her voice comes across a lot nicer on the track and the song's got a pretty cool bridge as well. I'm glad she got to live out her dream at Glastonbury. Things might not have worked out for her at Eurovision but it's nice she appears to still be getting support and new opportunities.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Hopefully some interesting questions get answered. I'll collate them all into an article later if so :mrgreen:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I asked one that she has probably already answered somewhere :lol: or about 40 other people asked her.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
What did you ask?

I asked: Would you ever compete again in ESC as yourself or help write a song for someone else to take part?

She replied with: I don't think so but I never thought I would in the first place so never say never!

Sean

Admin
Staff member
I asked: Would you ever compete again in ESC as yourself or help write a song for someone else to take part?

She replied with: I don't think so but I never thought I would in the first place so never say never!

Did anyone ask whether her album was coming out soon?

I know I said in the article I'd check answers but I haven't yet :oops:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I would never be too sure.

xcrazy

I have a bad picture of me and a friend on my profile, nothing like the man in the twitter page.

Top Bottom