13 3.1%

8 1.9%

12 2.8%

11 2.6%

32 7.6%

• Total voters

Mlyn

Banned
Wow, such a long thread, true winner of 2014!

(And UK is also the true winner of 2015, already!)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Acoustic version of Children of the Universe.

edit: love the random jogger and the earth shattering shes caused with her "Power to People" at 3:23.

ParadiseES

I got to see for the first time this video with some reactions in the green room and I'm happy for Molly. It seems she didn't really notice she got a bad result :lol:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

not sure if this has been posted, but here is our jury rehearsal performance. There is some differences in the camera work.

tuorem

This performance was much more mastered than in the actual final, not that that she sang badly in the latter, but there was less energy in her voice. Too bad she was to perform last, she deserved a better draw and better final ranking obviously.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
This performance was much more mastered than in the actual final, not that that she sang badly in the latter, but there was less energy in her voice. Too bad she was to perform last, she deserved a better draw and better final ranking obviously.

Yes I think the jury performance is actually quite a bit better than the final performance. I don't understand why they changed the camera angles from the jury final to the final final. Going last did have affect on her final result but I don't believe it was as devastating as going first was for Englebert. I don't think she would have done much better had she sung earlier. It was ideal to be separated from Switzerland because we both had fire curtain/fall thing going on.

tuorem

Yes I think the jury performance is actually quite a bit better than the final performance. I don't understand why they changed the camera angles from the jury final to the final final. Going last did have affect on her final result but I don't believe it was as devastating as going first was for Englebert. I don't think she would have done much better had she sung earlier. It was ideal to be separated from Switzerland because we both had fire curtain/fall thing going on.

I meant generally 26th is not a good place (like 1st indeed) since people have already decided who they will vote for and I think allocating this place to you on purpose was mean. Sorry I'm bitter about the absence of random draw :lol:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I meant generally 26th is not a good place (like 1st indeed) since people have already decided who they will vote for and I think allocating this place to you on purpose was mean. Sorry I'm bitter about the absence of random draw :lol:

Don't worry, I'm upset about the absence of the random draw as well. Clearly you are more upset though, probably because of France being served with sh*t for both years. :lol: The UK only got it this year. :lol: The way I look at it though, is that it could have been wore and we drew a place 1, 2 or 3 in the running order.

tuorem

Don't worry, I'm upset about the absence of the random draw as well. Clearly you are more upset though, probably because of France being served with sh*t for both years. :lol: The UK only got it this year. :lol: The way I look at it though, is that it could have been wore and we drew a place 1, 2 or 3 in the running order.

:lol: You right! As for my country, I was upset for Amandine only (in 2013) because I thought she could reach 11th-15th place with a better starting position. Being 1st was like the kiss of death to it :D In 2014, I just knew we would get an awful draw (performing after Sweden was even more hilarious if you ask me :mrgreen:) since our entry was hopeless, so we got what we deserved somehow.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
This song was just used in a question on the hit game show "The Chase".

The song "Children of the universe" was the UK entry to which song contest?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
What kind of question is that? Are there any other answers you could possibly give?

I know. :lol: The woman got it straight away.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Top Bottom