5 3.5%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AlekS

Veteran
UA: PBC will hold Vidbir 2024 and there can be the new music producer.

Yaktak said he wants to submit a song in the near future.

alyona alyona liked posts of people asking her to take part in 2024:

A collab with Monika Liu & Jerry Heil xlove

I don't think there will be an ESC in 2024
This war...

Judas

FSC Mod
Staff member
Has Max Barskih had any recent statement regarding whether he is interested in Eurovision anymore? I think he was interested like a decade ago but it has been long ago and I don't think he had any real attempts of representing Ukraine on the stage after that, although I may be mistaken.

AlekS

Veteran
UqpW2vV.jpg

1+1 channel is preparing something for Eurovision 2023.

They competed for producing Vidbir this year but finished 2nd. We will see if they succeed next year.

Kam2

UqpW2vV.jpg

They competed for producing Vidbir this year but finished 2nd. We will see if they succeed next year.
Most likely Zavadiuk refers to Alyosha semi 1 interval which will be produced by TRI Direction who did The Voice's final last year

AlekS

Veteran
Not only they did Alyosha's interval act for the Semi #1. They also created the opening act of the final o_O Princess Kate performing Stefania had me ded xfaint xbow
It was UA: PBC that contacted 1+1 to work on Eurovsion, so I'm waiting for them to produce Vidbir.

Fierro

I hoped we would have internal selection next year, but it's Vidbir all over again it seems

My dream acts from Ukraine are ONUKA, The Hardkiss, Khrystyna Soloviy. Or any song that fans will love like Shum. Stefania also could be fan favorite last year but the war overshadowed everything because it was considered pity if you liked their song

Also I'm considering to make my ranking of all Ukrainian entries soon since we had 20 of them I think

MAD20

I still haven't recovered from Jerry Heil not winning last year... I hope Ukraine goes next year for something on that line, it was awesome!! Well and so was Alina Pash, another masterpiece that would have won even without the current situation.

AlekS

Veteran
Jerry Heil said if she has a great song that promotes our country she will take part one more time. I mean, Ani Lorak and Zlata all won from their 3rd attempt. She can try.

alyona alyona said if she decides to take part it will be a feat. with someone.

Starlight will compete to produce Vidbir again most def. They did the scenography for Rita Ora and 10 Eurovision 2023 countries xbow

Last edited:

allenakaalan

I feel like both of Jerry Heil's Eurovision bids were trying too hard to fit the Eurovision template and paled in comparison to the rest of her discography (even if I did like WGSTD). I think her key to success is simply to do the opposite.

A-lister

Veteran
I feel like both of Jerry Heil's Eurovision bids were trying too hard to fit the Eurovision template and paled in comparison to the rest of her discography (even if I did like WGSTD). I think her key to success is simply to do the opposite.

Agree with this, her first Vidbir attempt was pretty awful though, the second one was ok but yeah it did try too hard to be "Eurovision". I think she should just do something that is authentic to her (which also means no English), and it will probably be much better. She has alot of good stuff and proved to be a force to be reckon with, also interesting to see her artistic growth pre-war and during the war, it's changed alot (although I like both of her styles, the stuff she does now is pretty heavy though I kinda miss her quirky stuff even though I completely understand why she's doing the stuff she's doing right now).

Fierro

sexy girl & a weird flute.xqueenbitch
Ukrainians hate this song and think it represents the worst aspects of our modern music scene 💀 Although I personally like it

Although I'd say if our people actually cared and listened to something that is not pushed by media holdings and big labels, they'd find out ukrainian music is much better than what they think

HarryUK

Veteran
I love when Ukraine bring traditional elements to the contest, whether it be an instrument, their language or even their outfit design. More of that next year please… and small request from me; female soloist!

Fierro

xstars
and i have thought tvorchi represents the worst aspects of the modern ukraine music scene.:p
Tvorchi always have positive reactions for their music but they are one of this kind here, nobody of well-known artists here really tries to impersonate Western music, maybe Melovin did but he's totally different style to Tvorchi and he grew so much in the last years as an artist and LGBTQ+ activist

Top Bottom