7 4.1%

14 8.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

popavapeur

Can we have Maruv or is she banned in the darkness for eternity ? (I didn't follow her recent activities so excuse my ignorance)

HarryUK

IF Ukraine can't host, I'd love a montage of hosts from across Europe to present it. A lineup like Petra Mede, Graham Norton, Timur Miroshnychenko & Anke Engelke would be FABULOUS. Hosted in the UK or another big 5 country (I only say UK as we finished 2nd).

AlekS

Veteran
Can we have Maruv or is she banned in the darkness for eternity ? (I didn't follow her recent activities so excuse my ignorance)
She banned herself. She banned herself one more time when she moved to Russia xshrug
But her sound producer/co-author almost qualified for Vidbir 2022 final with another singer (who has also been writing for Maruv).

Last edited:

popavapeur

She banned herself. She banned herself one more time when she moved to Russia xshrug
But her sound producer/co-author almost qualified for Vidbir 2022 final with another singer (who has also been writing for Maruv).
oh well, I guess we won't see her anytime soon or later. I thought she could have won that year.

Okay so I want Go_A again thank you

lilka

IF Ukraine can't host, I'd love a montage of hosts from across Europe to present it. A lineup like Petra Mede, Graham Norton, Timur Miroshnychenko & Anke Engelke would be FABULOUS. Hosted in the UK or another big 5 country (I only say UK as we finished 2nd).
Nah, why don't we just pick Petra Mede alone? She's everything that Eurovision needs.

UK, okay, that's fair because you were 2nd, but why any other Big5 country?

HarryUK

Nah, why don't we just pick Petra Mede alone? She's everything that Eurovision needs.

UK, okay, that's fair because you were 2nd, but why any other Big5 country?
Well they’re normally on standby aren’t they being that they’re the biggest financial contributors

AlekS

Veteran
oh well, I guess we won't see her anytime soon or later. I thought she could have won that year.

Okay so I want Go_A again thank you
Ihor from Go_A has already taken part in Eurovision thrice (and won once).
Few weeks ago somebody asked Kate if she wants to come back, she said not so soon no.

AlekS

Veteran
PBC wants to ask public to select the national ESC jury in 2023. There will be online voting.
PBC will hold negotiations with the EBU if that can be allowed.
Imho, we will choose them out of big list (or suggestion form) and they can be revealed after the show as usual.

A-lister

Veteran
I think ideally Lviv should host, but if not Ukraine some other country that A) Respects Ukraine (so Poland or UK, not Germany or France for instance) and B) It should be virtually "hosted" by Ukraine in the sense that only the venue will be outside of Ukraine, but the rest should be a presentation made by the Ukrainian delegation as if it was actually hosted in Ukraine... in other words if UK hosts it it shouldn't be a presentation of UK and that host city.

Ezio

Veteran
It has to be a Big 5 country I guess. If Poland hosts it, which would be a nice idea, then Poland would be pre-qualified as well. That's one too many then.

Navn Navnes

It has to be a Big 5 country I guess. If Poland hosts it, which would be a nice idea, then Poland would be pre-qualified as well. That's one too many then.
I wouldn`t mind one extra song, they did that in 2015 as well.

Ezio

Veteran
Top Bottom