14 8.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AlekS

Veteran
Does it mean she can try again in Vidbir ?
Police still hasn't said a word. But honestly speaking, she was very ill at that moment (Insta stories can prove that) and she was physically unable to submit those papers. Imho, her manager won't even get imprisoned. There was no serious harm done, so just a fine should be imposed on him :)

Considering she has already met the Vidbir producer, she can actually submit a song.

Looren

Veteran
Police still hasn't said a word. But honestly speaking, it was her manager who forged her documents + she was very ill at that moment (Insta stories can prove that) and she was physically unable to submit those papers.
Imho, her manager won't even get imprisoned. There was no serious harm done to the state, so just a fine should be imposed :)

Considering she has already met the Vidbir producer, she can actually submit a song. If she wants of course.

Omg

I hope to see her represent Ukraine next year now, you could win a second time in a row 😍

A-lister

Veteran
Alina Pash said her relationships with UA: PBC are back to norm.
She has fired her manager who set her up.

I would love for Alina Pash to re-try, she was too hardly judged last year, yes she acted shady but I think it was all very exaggerated. I still think Kalush acted very trashy with the whole thing (eventhough in the end of the day I think they had the best entry, I initially liked Alina's more but I couldn't stand and still can't stand the English parts ruining what could be a really good song).

AlekS

Veteran
Just like last year, Muzvar has just published the list of those who are preparing their songs:

• Skylerr & 100litsa
  • Chico & Qatoshi
  • TVORCHI
  • Serhiy Lazanovsky
  • SHUMEI
  • Sowa
  • Tember Blanche
  • Vasia Demchuk
  • Mia Ramari
  • Khrystyna Soloviy
  • Jerry Heil
  • Probass & Hardi
  • Spiv Brativ
  • Nastia Balog
  • Gunna Chorna
  • ANTSYA
  • Tonka
  • Mbreeze
  • Uliana Royce
  • KRUTЬ
  • Alina Pash "A secret artist whose participation will be an explosive surprise for Ukrainians"

Lots of them are working on their demos and they will submit their songs closer to the deadline.
Almost everyone from my wishlist. Surprised (in a good way) to see Jerry Heil. There's a chance that Julia Vitraniuk (Authentix) will be on backing vocals of Alina Pash.

My faves, non-mentioned in my previous posts:

Chico & Qatoshi:

Gunna Chorna

Nastia Balog:

PROBASS ∆ HARDI

Jerry Heil:

rasmuslights

Veteran
Just like last year, Muzvar has just published the list of those who are preparing their songs:

• Skylerr & 100litsa
  • Chico & Qatoshi
  • TVORCHI
  • Serhiy Lazanovsky
  • SHUMEI
  • Sowa
  • Tember Blanche
  • Vasia Demchuk
  • Mia Ramari
  • Khrystyna Soloviy
  • Jerry Heil
  • Probass & Hardi
  • Spiv Brativ
  • Nastia Balog
  • Gunna Chorna
  • ANTSYA
  • Tonka
  • Mbreeze
  • Uliana Royce
  • KRUTЬ
  • Alina Pash "A secret artist whose participation will be an explosive surprise for Ukrainians"

Lots of them are working on their demos and they will submit their songs closer to the deadline.
Almost everyone from my wishlist. Surprised (in a good way) to see Jerry Heil. There's a chance that Julia Vitraniuk (Authentix) will be on backing vocals of Alina Pash.

Chico & Qatoshi:

Gunna Chorna

Nastia Balog:

PROBASS ∆ HARDI

Jerry Heil:

some good names!

still want kazka tho! xheart

hijirio

Veteran
I predict Ukraine will win again, but this time fairly so.

Last time they managed to win landslide with an entry that would have had zero chances for victory otherwise, this time with a slightly competitive entry like it will be very easy for them.

Mimmon

Veteran

• Skylerr & 100litsa
  • Chico & Qatoshi
  • TVORCHI
  • Serhiy Lazanovsky
  • SHUMEI
  • Sowa
  • Tember Blanche
  • Vasia Demchuk
  • Mia Ramari
  • Khrystyna Soloviy
  • Jerry Heil
  • Probass & Hardi
  • Spiv Brativ
  • Nastia Balog
  • Gunna Chorna
  • ANTSYA
  • Tonka
  • Mbreeze
  • Uliana Royce
  • KRUTЬ

Chico & Qatoshi:

Gunna Chorna

Nastia Balog:

PROBASS ∆ HARDI

Jerry Heil:
From this list I want Jerry Heil feat Aloya xheart

WhoKnows

Not Tvorchi again. Eww. Keep their lack of vocals and fake scandals away please!

Otherwise, lots of promising names. Soloviy, Probass&Hardi, Shumei, Uliana Royce, Antsya - yes please!

hijirio

Veteran
sin comentarios 🤣🤣🤣

photo_2022-09-28_15-03-23.jpg

hijirio

Veteran
I think Ukraine shouldn't be competing in the contest at this point. They should focus on their bigger priorities, such as survival of their nation. Holding a NF for a goddamn music competition while a total war is ongoing on your soil is incomprehensible to me.

Eurovision can instead pay tribute to them by donating all SMS revenues to Ukrainian army or heating European houses.

Mainshow

Veteran
Ukraine has been successfully organising music events and concerts at Kyiv metro stations during the on-going war.
I fail to see how submitting an entry to Eurovision would prevent Ukraine from "focussing on survival"? It´s not like the head of the Ukrainian delegation is responsible for recruiting men and women to fight RuZZia.

Also, sending an Ukrainian artist to Eurovision is a big statement and can be perceived as motivating - Putin and the fascist RuZZian regime claimed that Ukrainian culture, language and nation don´t exist - Ukraine submitting an entry to Eurovision - especially if performed in Ukrainian - will prove Europe that Putin is wrong and that Ukrainian culture is pretty much alive and still thriving.

AlekS

Veteran
I think Ukraine shouldn't be competing in the contest at this point. They should focus on their bigger priorities, such as survival of their nation. Holding a NF for a goddamn music competition while a total war is ongoing on your soil is incomprehensible to me.

Eurovision can instead pay tribute to them by donating all SMS revenues to Ukrainian army or heating European houses.
I highly doubt that competing in this "goddamn music competition" :rolleyes: will harm survival of my nation :ROFLMAO: LMAO.

WhoKnows

Troll better.

hijirio

Veteran
I highly doubt that competing in this "goddamn music competition" :rolleyes: will harm survival of my nation :ROFLMAO: LMAO.
Yes but it harms the contest and its identity which is supposed to be stripped of all political nature.

Also, I don't think a country in war should be participating in a festivity where we get away from all negativities and celebrate joy for once a year. We can support you without voting for you. As proved last year, Europe cannot evaluate your entry in an unbiased way.

nick_idk

Tonka is quite literally ineligible, and you'd think that after getting rejected in both 2020 and 2022 the group / Alyona Karas (lead singer) would figure that out.

I really don't want Soloviy. Her music is good, but if people didn't like Alina Pash's attitude... then well... i'll leave it at that.

A-lister

Veteran

• Skylerr & 100litsa
  • Chico & Qatoshi
  • Tember Blanche
  • Khrystyna Soloviy
  • Jerry Heil
  • Probass & Hardi
  • Alina Pash "A secret artist whose participation will be an explosive surprise for Ukrainians":

If the list is reliable, then these are the names I'm most exciting about! I hope Alina isn't just a rumor...

Will have to wait for the songs of course so hard to say, but names alone Alina, Khrystyna, Skylerr/100litsa, Probass, in no particular order, are probably my main candidates.

Mainshow

Veteran
Yes but it harms the contest and its identity which is supposed to be stripped of all political nature.

Also, I don't think a country in war should be participating in a festivity where we get away from all negativities and celebrate joy for once a year. We can support you without voting for you. As proved last year, Europe cannot evaluate your entry in an unbiased way.

Thank you for clarying your point of view. I guess that "national survival" wasn´t the reason for your desire to see Ukraine withdrawing from the contest - your fear of them winning again is.

Shouldn´t we just wait for their entry to be released? Who knows what´s going to be happening until May 2023 - maybe they will submit an entry which also deserves to win (I still argue that "Stefenia" was one of the best performances of the night and had a great package and was deserving to win but I also know/believe that the televoting score was kinda inflated) - maybe the war will be over? maybe the televoters will already have got used to the war and won´t be "supporting Ukraine by voting for them".

We´ve had several "political" victories at Eurovision throghout the years.
One more or less.. who cares... the general public who´s mocking the contest anyway?

Top Bottom