7 4.1%

14 8.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sabrewulf238

I think Oy sound system, krutЬ and Jerry Heil are my three favourites (no particular order), so one of them winning would be great.

By the way, I was wondering. Is the name KrutЬ pronounced like "Kru"? It says on google that Ь softens the sound of what comes before it.

Bmbriga

I think Oy sound system, krutЬ and Jerry Heil are my three favourites (no particular order), so one of them winning would be great.

By the way, I was wondering. Is the name KrutЬ pronounced like "Kru"? It says on google that Ь softens the sound of what comes before it.
No, T is pronounced, but soft. Here are examples from 4:20. First word and second to last one where it's the last letter like in Krut'.

Bmbriga

TVORCHI- I kind of love it until chorus kicks in. Then they lose me completely.

KRUT- kill me, this is boring. I would probably appreciate it more if I understand the lyrics completely, it's one of that kind of songs. I hope. For it's own good.

FIINKA- could be great and fun with good staging. Undecided yet.

ANGELiNa- just going to leave this here 🌽

MOISEI- My highschool days called. They want their song back.

2TONE- band from my highschool called. They want their song back.

OY sound system- same as FIINKA. Can't say anything till I see more. Neither of the songs really stuck with me, but with good staging could be great.

DEMCHUK- this is also corny, but I'm sucker for this kind of songs. Kill me. I like it.

TEMBER BLANCHE- I like the song. Would be a great soundtrack in a movie, but in any kind of competition this is dead on arrival.

Jerry Heil- the one that stays with you more than others. Like it.

1. DEMCHUK xblush
2. Jerry
3. TEMBER
4. Oy
5. Tiinka

Leaving things open to change my mind with time.

AlekS

Veteran
Wondering if this will be the costume:

WuSuvsT.jpg
The costume is not ready and will be different. She asked do not ruin use authentic clothes, so she will wear something ethno-inspired.

Demchuk will use a lot of light in his staging (which is not something I would like during blackout... though this can be a nice fleshlight on a quick trip to the fridge
blind-mice.gif
).

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
TVORCHI - the staging will be connected to the lyrics.

FIINKA - "this will be MTV-like staging, lots of light and visual effects".

Jerry Heil - simple staging.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I don't care what anyone says, Skylerr should have at least been shortlisted (minus the English parts), there I said it and that's that...

Not the best of this genre by any means but i'd have easily preferred this to at least half, if not more than what is actually in the line up. 💀

nick_idk

Going by precedent, (2005, 2017), Jerry Heil should come second, with 2TONE Kvitka (male rock-ish track) winning it all. We'll see if that pattern continues or not. I think it's kinda of likely, though.

I could very much see this song getting 8,9, or 10 points from Topolya. He seems like the type to prefer the "masculine male rock" type over pop and folk stuffs

Last edited:

MopManMoss

Veteran
Going by precedent, (2005, 2017), Jerry Heil should come second, with 2TONE Kvitka (male rock-ish track) winning it all. We'll see if that pattern continues or not. I think it's kinda of likely, though.

I could very much see this song getting 8,9, or 10 points from Topolya. He seems like the type to prefer the "masculine male rock" type over pop and folk stuffs
What do you mean precedent? There is no precedent here 2005 was greenjolly because razom nas bahato was the song of the orange revolution

nick_idk

What do you mean precedent? There is no precedent here 2005 was greenjolly because razom nas bahato was the song of the orange revolution
I just mean it in a lighthearted way.
2005 you had pop girl favorite (Ani Lorak) lose to male rock entry
2017 had Tayanna lose to otorvald.
So if the pattern follows, you have Jerry Heil lose to 2Tone, even though to be fair Kvitka is much better than time/РНБ. It would just be funny if this happened again

hijirio

Veteran

Just my thoughts 📌 📌 📌

nick_idk

just heard the Lily45 song. It’s cool but … weird. I see why she didn’t make it. She should’ve just submitted something more typical of her discography

Fierro

I kinda like when there's couple of 'weird' acts, like Katya Chilly or Japanda (i know these two are not comparable), than having bland radio targeted product (that no one will remember)

Ezio

Veteran
God wants this message to go Eurovision

Закричали півні
Не зранку, та в північ:
Встань, одягнися,
Богу помолися!
Дзвонять дзвони мідні
На сході та півдні.
Богу помолися,
Тричі охрестися.
Повставали рідні: