• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator

flag-800.png

Стефанія мамо мамо Стефанія
Розквітає поле, а вона сивіє
Заспівай мені мамо колискову
Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово

Вона мене колисала дала мені ритм і напевне силу волі не забрати в мене, бо дала вона
Напевне знала може більше і від Соломона
Ламаними дорогами прийду я завжди до тебе
Вона не розбудить, не будить, мене в сильні бурі
Забере в бабулі дві дулі, ніби вони кулі
Дуже добре знала мене не була обманута, як була дуже втомлена, гойдала мене в такт
Люлі люлі люлі...

Я не в пеленах но ма но ма, хватить, як би я не виріс на виріст за речі платить
Я не мала дитина, вона далі нерви тратить, я гуляв, шляк би тебе трафив
Ти все молода о мамо на піку, якщо не ціню опіку на піку слави мені в тупику
Забивайте піку цю піку, я би попік спік, своєю любов'ю
Люлі люлі люлі...

Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово​

Last edited by a moderator:

Sabiondo

What does traveling have to do with Vidbir rules? xrofl
Performers shouldn't enter occupied territories from Russia, ie. violate our borders.
As far as I know, it wasn't the case.
With the cuerrent high tensions with your ''dear neibourds'', i dobut highely that this Bielorrusian singer will be on the Vidbir 2022 final line up and more if he already been in Russia before, because Ukrainian people will dislike him.

And she canceled all those concerts :lol: Even if that screenshot is real, we don't know whether it was a direct flight or she flew to Kyiv and then entered Crimea (to save money, she wasn't a famous singer back then, in fact she released her debut single in 2018 only). Back in 2015 she was invited to Crimea by her closest friend's wedding (supposedly her band member?).
ps. Also appearing in front of Kremlin in a "Kyiv" t-shirt, with Ukrainian transliteration is a choice xclap

Ivan Dorn is a Russian who moved to Ukraine and lives here, sometimes he visits Russia. He's the owner of the famous record label. Thanks to him, Yuko moved to Ukraine, received our citizenship and took part in Vidbir. As much as I dislike his ties with Russia, I see no crime there.

She had to cancel the concerts due the pressure of Ukrainian public, but she will still in contact with her ''Russian and pro-Russian friends''. Also independent if she regardless of whether she was famous or not, if she entered illegally through Russia without the permission of your government, it would bring her a lot of trouble in your country, during and after the Vidbir 2022 because this is a kind of ''irespect and lack of patriotism on her part'' and i can see the juries doing their ''unconfortable questions'' to her. And yes, those captures are real, she tried to delete them from her social networks, but they were later recovered to expose her!

Sabiondo

@Sabiondo

The rules on vidbir are highly up to the discretion of the broadcaster, but my understanding is that it generally only refers to concerts. It says something broad like "Artists who violate national integrity may not participate" (don't quote me on that). Travelling to Russia does not seem likely to suffice as a violation. I'm sure any artists who UAPBC found breaking that rule simply did not make it to the longlist.
But how can they be so blind in the case of Alina Pash and this boy, if their visits to your northern neighbor are really confirmed, and especially Alina's to Crimea, even trying to erase the evidence? Right now even going to Russia to any Ukrainian citizen is very frowned upon by the Ukrainian government

AlekS

Veteran
With the cuerrent high tensions with your ''dear neibourds'', i dobut highely that this Bielorrusian singer will be on the Vidbir 2022 final line up and more if he already been in Russia before, because Ukrainian people will dislike him.
He's been in Ukraine at least since 2017. He took part in our Voice in 2018 (Tina Karol team) where he finished in the top 8. He lives here for a long time already.
We don't dislike Belorusians. Only their fake "president". Actually it can be a reason to select him. To support Belorusians and f--k lukashenko without lube. We know he loves Eurovision. His ass is still burning after the EBU has banned him :ROFLMAO: Now imagine Belarusian transgender feminine oppositional singer being chosen by his "dear neighbours" :cool:
(this won't happen, because the song is not good enough tho)

She had to cancel the concerts due the pressure of Ukrainian public, but she will still in contact with her ''Russian and pro-Russian friends''. Also independent if she regardless of whether she was famous or not, if she entered illegally through Russia without the permission of your government, it would bring her a lot of trouble in your country, during and after the Vidbir 2022 because this is a kind of ''irespect and lack of patriotism on her part'' and i can see the juries doing their ''unconfortable questions'' to her. And yes, those captures are real, she tried to delete them from her social networks, but they were later recovered to expose her!
She openly stated that she will perform wherever she wants to, she didn't give 2 shits about pressure. It wasn't really up to her to form that tour schedule, anyway. But it was 100% her decision to cancel those shows. She pawned her tour manager AND certain "patriots".
Certain people can bring "uncomfortable questions" thing forever. I see absolutely nothing wrong about it xrofl It's just exposing haters. Nothing else.

MemphisGrizz1

I don't think Alina Pash violating rules of the Vidbir. I am thinking about her in opposite direction - she promotes ukrainian culture.

About Dorn I also don't have any questions. His performance in Yurmala during hot phase of the war told a lot about his position

Sabiondo

I don't think Alina Pash violating rules of the Vidbir. I am thinking about her in opposite direction - she promotes ukrainian culture.

About Dorn I also don't have any questions. His performance in Yurmala during hot phase of the war told a lot about his position
She does! Specially if she entered in Crimea without the permission of Ukrainian autorities back in 2015 and her friendship with her Russians friend producers that could be an ostacule for UA: PBC to take the total control on her acts (MARUV situation anyone?)

Even those facts are point out at dialog.ua by Ukrainians nacionalist -> https://www.dialog.ua/ukraine/187667_1566838574

AlekS

Veteran
She does! Specially if she entered in Crimea without the permission of Ukrainian autorities back in 2015 and her friendship with her Russians friend producers that could be an ostacule for UA: PBC to take the total control on her acts (MARUV situation anyone?)

Even those facts are point out at dialog.ua by Ukrainians nacionalist -> https://www.dialog.ua/ukraine/187667_1566838574
She doesn't! Those screens don't show if that was a direct flight from Russia, or she entered Crimea from Ukraine.

My only problem with her is her attitude and how she responded to journos.

Last edited:

Sabiondo

She doesn't! Those screens don't show if that was a direct flight from Russia, or she she entered Crimea from Ukraine.

My only problem with her is her attitude and how she responded to journos.
I highly doubt that she received any permission from your Ukrainian government to visit Crimea at that time, knowing that the direct entrance there is also very controlled by the Russian military (Then Julia Samoylova should have get the permission too:rolleyes:, as she performed here in April that year), so if she entered through Russia to Crimea, she has to be disqualified from the Vidbir 2022 due violation the rules!

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
The running order draw will be held today as well.

The finalists are:

• Alina Pash - "Tini zabutykh predkiv"
  • Cloudless - "All Be Alright"
  • Kalush Orchestra -"Stefania"
  • LAUD - "Head Under Water"
  • Michael Soul - "Demons"
  • Our Atlantic - "Moya lyubov"
  • Roxolana - "GIRLZZZZ"
  • Wellboy - "Nozzy Bossy"

The new song from Kalush? Or bilingual version of Shtomber Womber?

Last edited:

njdevils94

Veteran
24.01.22.01.jpg

Alina Pash - Тіні забутих предків
Cloudless - All be alright
Kalush Orchestra - Stefania
Laud - Head Under Water
Michael Soul - Demons
Our Atlantic - Моя Любов
Roxolana - GIRLZZZZ
Wellboy - Nozzy Bossy

AlekS

Veteran
1st half:

Cloudless
LAUD
Michael Soul
Our Atlantic

2nd half:

Alina Pash
Kalush Orchestra
Roxolana
Wellboy

All main contenders are in the 2nd half.

The hosts: Maria Yefrosinina, Timur Miroshnychenko (backstage)

Last edited:
Top Bottom