Contact us

Ukraine UKRAINE 2022 - Zlata Dziunka - Nezlamna

AlekS

Veteran
flag-800.png

-----​

Ukraine is in.

https://junior.eurovision.ua/

The national selection. Submissions will be opened soon. Most def it's gonna be online selection.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlekS

Veteran
PBC has started accepting submissions.
It's online selection. 10 finalists. The live final will be held in September, with pre-recorded performances (each participant must submit live performance of the song. This video will be used in the final). The jury and online voters will determine the winner.

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
We can select the jury members for the NF.
The voting has started: https://junior.eurovision.ua/list/jury

Christina Soloviy is among candidates :love: , as well as former participants Daryna Krasnovetska and Sophi Ivan'ko.

As for participants. Hope she has applied:

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
^ And she's in! xbow

There are 5 finalists: https://junior.eurovision.ua/list

d2q3Q0t.jpg

The final is set on September 18.

Sofia Artemenko and DJ Polinka - Zamovlyannya ... probably my choice, can't wait to hear it. Judging from the title it's totally Sofia's style. Electro-ethno, probably.

Zlata Dziunka - Nezlamna ... she studies at Illaria (Vidbir 2017, 2018) school. Another strong contender.

Yelyzaveta Petruk - Pisnia pro lelechat ... she has taken part in 2021 selection.

Daria Rebrova - Paporoti kvitka ... she has taken part in 2021 selection.

Diana Stasiuk - We are the Future ... the weakest vocals of all 5, imho.

The last 3 participants represent Oleksandr Ponomariov (Eurovision 2003) school.

Last edited:

nick_idk

I guess we are not getting the songs until their performances on sunday... but I hope maybe not

AlekS

Veteran
Yelyzaveta Petruk - Pisnia pro lelechat

Diana Stasiuk - We are the Future

Zlata Dziunka - Nezlamna

Daria Rebrova - Paporoti kvitka

Sofia Artemenko and DJ Polinka - Zamovliannya
Sofia will sing the seagull noises and wolf howling herself. This can be our most unusual entry, coming with a strong visual component.

And the site went down :lol:

Last edited:

allenakaalan

Sofia and DJ Polinka would be my pick as long as the English pronunciation in the beginning and the end is worked on (everything else is x12points). Would be perfectly fine with Daria as well.

AlekS

Veteran
Watch the final on Youtube at 17:00 CET:

The NF will be broadcast from UA: PBC studio in the bomb shelter. Every contestant was asked to submit their song AND their live video, so children will not appear in the studio for safety reasons (UA: PBC has been bombed by Russia on March 1). I assume they will tune-in from home, like last year during COVID.

uLCGLvP.jpg

The other channels have already started producing shows for the next season as usual (tho kept broadcasting live from the bomb shelters), but UA: PBC is being extra cautious.

Last edited:

Looren

Veteran
My ranking on the songs studio version :

I love :

Sofia Artemenko and DJ Polinka - Zamovliannya

I really like :

Zlata Dziunka - Nezlamna

I like :

Daria Rebrova - Paporoti kvitka
Yelyzaveta Petruk - Pisnia pro lelechat

I kinda enjoyed it :

Diana Stasiuk - We are the Future

AlekS

Veteran
I utterly hate the "production", imho UA: PBC could do better than this even under current circumstances. Vidbir Junior remains an "ugly sister" of our family, but thankfully, just like last year, the production for JESC is totally different.
Can't stand how they screwed up the sound.

Top Bottom