• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator

flag-800.png

Стефанія мамо мамо Стефанія
Розквітає поле, а вона сивіє
Заспівай мені мамо колискову
Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово

Вона мене колисала дала мені ритм і напевне силу волі не забрати в мене, бо дала вона
Напевне знала може більше і від Соломона
Ламаними дорогами прийду я завжди до тебе
Вона не розбудить, не будить, мене в сильні бурі
Забере в бабулі дві дулі, ніби вони кулі
Дуже добре знала мене не була обманута, як була дуже втомлена, гойдала мене в такт
Люлі люлі люлі...

Я не в пеленах но ма но ма, хватить, як би я не виріс на виріст за речі платить
Я не мала дитина, вона далі нерви тратить, я гуляв, шляк би тебе трафив
Ти все молода о мамо на піку, якщо не ціню опіку на піку слави мені в тупику
Забивайте піку цю піку, я би попік спік, своєю любов'ю
Люлі люлі люлі...

Хочу ще почути твоє рідне слово​

Last edited by a moderator:

Rocket man

Sorry to piss on anyones parade but in all honesty I don’t think Ukraine will be able to host next year if they win. PooTin is psychotic and I don’t see it viable for Ukraine to host any time soon.

It’s a dark day in Europe when a country cannot even host Eurovision because of a dictator who has invaded a country and committed war crimes.

It’s a fucking joke… not happy
I disagree. If Ukraine wins Eurovision, I'm confident that they'll be hosting next year. Putin is psychotic but he's also extremely delusional surrounded by idiots. This invasion from Russia has only been just over 6 weeks and already Ukraine are taking some of their territory back, especially around the capital Kyiv, the momentum is with Ukraine atm, if it carries on like this Ukraine could end this invasion sooner than people think.

Simon

It’s possible Ukraine could host in a nearby country like Poland, or really any of the EBU member states. There’s no way anywhere in Ukraine is safe enough to host currently and for the foreseeable future. Of course I hope that PU-TINy-penis is destroyed and Russia is made to fuck off back to their own country as soon as possible, with a long ban from rejoining the EBU.

This was the plan in the unlikely (lately impossible) event that Australia wins. It couldn’t be hosted in an Australian time zone so a European host was to be used instead.

Mainshow

Veteran
This ^^ - Also, we don´t know how the future will look like.

They can still host it in Odesa or Lviv - which have not been "that affected" by the invasion yet (and hopefully, never will).
Also, hosting Eurovision can also help them to rebuild some infrastracture. Honestly, I believe that it shouldn´t be an issue at this time - like you´ve also mentioned, they can co-host with any other EBU country IF they win.
TVP/Poland would probably be up for it anyway.

Last edited:

empo21

Veteran
I don't think anyone is expecting Ukraine to host if they win. As good as hosting Eurovision to show that the nation is standing tall is good, there's lots of damage and the country will need time and resources to rebuild. Eurovision planning starts as early as summer.

The most likely outcomes are 2nd place is offered to host or to joint-host along with the Ukrainian organisers.

Chrisiam

In the event Ukraine does win and they are unable to host it they will co-host it with another nation. Who that will be is hard to say. But I feel the most likely option is that it will be one of the Big 5. If they co-host with anyone else that'll mean that when we come to the contest next year we'll have 7 auto qualifiers to the final. And given how sore a point the Big 5 getting auto-qualification is already I think that might be a few too many for some people.

So much drama about Kalush's running order that doesn't leave space for intro, comments about Ukraine, or is "unfair" to those coming next,

Whereas....

THERE'S A BREAK AFTER THE 6TH ACT OF THE SEMI'S BROADCAST MEANING THEY PLAN STH AFTER KALUSH'S PERFORMANCE, they gave them great spot in the running order before a break and they will use the break to adress the war most likely.

Chill out people.

If they win and can't host, then they can co-host with Poland, that would be the only meaningful message given the Polish support to UKR.

But I am pretty sure we will see the ESC in beautiful Kyiv (or even Lviv, so beautiful!) again.

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
So much drama about Kalush's running order that doesn't leave space for intro, comments about Ukraine, or is "unfair" to those coming next,

Whereas....

THERE'S A BREAK AFTER THE 6TH ACT OF THE SEMI'S BROADCAST MEANING THEY PLAN STH AFTER KALUSH'S PERFORMANCE, they gave them great spot in the running order before a break and they will use the break to adress the war most likely.

Chill out people.

If they win and can't host, then they can co-host with Poland, that would be the only meaningful message given the Polish support to UKR.

But I am pretty sure we will see the ESC in beautiful Kyiv (or even Lviv, so beautiful!) again.

Oh, I didn´t know that there´s a break after the 6th performance.
That´s great - I take back what I said about the producers messing up - I strongly believe that a short break after Ukraine is necessary given the current "circumstances".

And I agree with you and also have said it: If Ukraine wins, they can host it in a city which hasn´t been heavily affected by this invasion or they can co-host with another country (TVP would step in, for sure, I assume).

WhoKnows

If Ukraine wins and chooses not to host, I hope Poland gets to do it (assuming Poland wants it, of course). Poland has been the best ally for Ukraine during this period, and it would be a nice little "thank you." Plus it's close to Ukraine.

A-lister

Veteran
If Ukraine wins and chooses not to host, I hope Poland gets to do it (assuming Poland wants it, of course). Poland has been the best ally for Ukraine during this period, and it would be a nice little "thank you." Plus it's close to Ukraine.

Yeah, I hope that Ukraine will still be hosting (if they win) and that EBU won't be skipping that option by default.

I think Lviv would be a terrific host, it's a lovely city in general and Kyiv already hosted twice anyways. I think Ukraine winning and ultimately hosting in 2023 would at least symbolically mean alot, I wouldn't close the door for that.

Now obviously for this to even be an option, they need to win first, but I am just saying if that is happening.

Poland co-hosting would also be an option... whatever you do EBU don't let Germany, the biggest economical foreign sponsor of the war, host.

AlekS

Veteran
:il: Israel - April 5-7.

There will be a meeting with refugees in Tel Aviv on April 5.
A meeting with the Minister of Jerusalem Affairs and Heritage on April 6.
Press conference of Ukraine's ESC delegation and performance at Israel Calling 2022 concert (Menora Arena) on April 7.

Last edited:

akoz

Month later :8: -> :10:, but still I don't believe they will win, song-wise there are better songs. I think top 5 guaranteed, top 3 - most likely in current circumstances.
Also Alina would easily win this year.

Top Bottom