Contact us

UEFA Nations League 2018/19

ShoeFlo

some more noticeable results:

:cz: - :es: 2:2 - Czech Republic just missed to achieve a surprise, but they keep proving they can in a good day compete with every team. Although having missed the WC they are surely heading in the right direction

:se: - :no: 1:2 - Since Sweden is notorious for being great on home ground this is a surprise result for me. Having said that, if I compare these two teams I see more talent on the Norwegian side. Calling Norway a sleeping giant is a bit too much, but they are certainly better than the last few year's results suggests. It is time to wake up. So far they are flawless in 2022.

:bg: - :ge: 2:5 - Neither do I know those teams well nor do I care about them, but that's some crazy result. Sad to see what happened to Bulgarian football if you remember their golden generation in the 1990s. Even in the early 2000s when I got interested in football, I could still name 2, 3 great Bulgarian football players (Berbatov above all) but nowadays I can't think of any.

Looren

Veteran
unknown.png

L
E
G
E
N
D
A
R
Y

ShoeFlo

England :lol:

FINALLY a really good performance from Germany, but we should have scored at least 7 or 8

We need to get more clinical in front of the opponents goal until the World Cup

Realest

Havent followed this League this Time, but..

:il: League 1 and :se: League 3 sound so weird.
:hr::kz::lv: with Surprise Victories.

My Guess for the overall Winner is :nl:

Looren

Veteran
Guys, we finally got ourselves a world class attacker. It's been too long since Novaković retired. xheya

Benjamin Šeško:xbow

Woah nice goals

Yeah with him and Ilicic your attack can be dangerous it seems, would like to see ya qualifying in the Euro :D

Zerocalcare

I am not speaking as a fan of Italy but in a more objective way. I think Italy is the favorite for victory in the Nations League. I list the reasons:

1) The Italian team, due to the humiliation of not participating in the World Cup, will play with blood in their eyes to lift this trophy for our new generation of footballers.

2) All the teams participating in the Final Four (except Italy) will play the World Cup and, consequently, next June, their players will be tired. It must be considered that the World Cup, the national championships, the European Cups, the qualifiers for Euro 2024 and finally the final phase of the Nations League are added to the phases of the Nations League already played. Many commitments that, as I have already expressed, will tire the players from Croatia, the Netherlands and Spain.

3) After Euro 2020, Italy was killed by a series of serious injuries that took away important players from our team. For the Final Four 2023 our selection will be complete again. So far we have managed to pass the NL group stage and the difficult moment has been thanks to the length of our team (in full we could line up, without exaggeration, three starting teams). Deprived of our talents, Mancini has given confidence to new players who are beginning to grow and be more incisive.

4) Italy has always had a high winning percentage in direct elimination matches.

5) Italy, when it seems that everything is going wrong and that the opponents are stronger, is historically exalted and manages to overcome impossible obstacles. That is why our national team is loved all over the world. This "being Cinderella" of our team makes each small team believe that winning is not impossible if you put determination and desire to spit blood (in reality it is not like that because Italy has always had top players). Then when our national team is the favourite, they lose against nationals of the caliber of North Korea.

If I advised you to bet some money, I would tell you to believe in Italy 😉 Let's wait and see what happens.

Top Bottom