Contact us

Tokyo 2021 Summer Olympics

Charly

Most exciting sport for me to watch this year obviously be Karate especially the fact it would involve all forms of kata no matter what it is such as Shotokan, Shotokai, Goju Ryu etc. but also the kumite sparring.

As a Karateka practicioner would certainly bring something inspriing to watch

Charly

Well the Olympics kinda kicked off today with the opening rounds of Sotball and Women's Football

Host Japan took an 8 - 1 victory against Australia with HR's demolishing Aussies.

Working link for the stream today

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
So excited xcheer the olympics remains my favorite sports event and damn I really wish i could have been there xcry

best of luck to :br: women's soccer team in a few hours!

tomos2019

Sorry if this is a controversial view but I would be fine with no audience or anything, apparently the IOC actually hasn't let them delay it any further so I'd rather they just do it now at least than them somehow being ''taken off'' Japan. I'm not into sport in general though other than the odd bit of rugby or play the odd bit of basketball, I do probably mostly just watch the opening and closing ceremonies! :LOL:

esc87fan

Canada's off to a good start in women's softball, they beat Mexico 4-0. The women's soccer team battled hosts Japan to a 1-1 draw

njdevils94

Veteran
I don't know how much I can help given the Olympic tkd follows the wt style and I follow the itf one :lol:

I'll definitely try to elevate my flop green belt knowledge to its maximum!!!!!!!!!

Great to hear. They'll be a thread for Taekwondo up in the other forum soon as well. :)

Top Bottom